“No Extra Anything”

Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Jacksonville, Florida
“No Extra Anything”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 11 days on vacation. I prepaid booking through Travelocity and read the reviews first before paying. When checking in we were handed a sheet of paper stating: WE DO NOT have any extra sheets, pillows, blankets, or towels. There were 3 of us and we were allotted 2 towels per day, and no bedding for the sofa sleeper. We had to go to Target and buy a set of twin sheets, pillow and towels to use for our stay, plus launder them. I have never stayed in a hotel where they didn't provide these items. Now grant you the price of $52 per day with our AARP discount was great, but still did not want to spend our extra money on linens. 4 days before we left the sink was leaking underneath. I ended up fixing it myself after being told the maintenance man would be off until after we left. We were offered some extra towels to put under the sink. Somehow they came up with them, no problem. The room was clean, but smelled like it was previously smoked in, and was supposed to be a non smoking room. Free breakfast consisted of bagels or mini muffins, no toaster. We took advantage of the fridge and microwave in the room and ate there. Free wifi was nice, but slow. It was convenient to restaurants and there was a McDonalds right across the parking lot! N.J. Turnpike and 295 was close too.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
boston
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I used this hotel to stay a couple nights it was decent didnt expect much from it for the price free parking and wifi I didnt go to get the free breakfast but I was away the entire day basically just went there to sleep at night $60/night location was good more than enough places to eat around the area.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

I needed a hotel close to restaurants, the mall and the NJ Turnpike and came across the Knights Inn in Mount Laurel, NJ. This hotel is located literally smack dab in the middle of everything you could possibly need. The staff (Lauren) and the management here are among the best of the best. The room rates are reasonable, the grounds are clean and you can enjoy a peaceful day/nights sleep. I'd definitely stay here again, as my stay here has been a very pleasant one. Thank you to the staff & management team here at the Knights Inn for making my stay as comfortable as possible :-).

• Stayed February 2013
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 October 2012

First, the bad. Telephone did not work, TP dispenser was loose from the wall. We had coffee service but no pot in which to brew it.

The good. Beds were very comfortable, room was clean, breakfast, while not elaborate, was good. The price was right ($125 total for 2 nights) and it was quiet. We've stayed there before and will do so again.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the back side.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Edd R
Whitinsville
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Cigarette hole in mattress.Also a 2 inch rip. Blanket had numerous holes in it. Refrigerator was om and interior was warm I turned it off as we felt it was a hazard. Alarm clock was broken. Under window temperature register and wall thermostat for vent system instructions too confusing. Toilet paper holder rusty and no bar for roll. Rug was torn and dirty. Hair under one pillow. Overall feel of the room was it was a DUMP

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank bbev1954
kidderminster
Reviewed 9 October 2012

My Wife and I together with friends stayed 1 night here on way to Washington.

Not great.

Would rate as follows,

Staff - 9/10 Pleasant & Helpful.

Room - 5/10 Tired & Gloomy.

Cleanliness - 6/10 Could be better.

Breakfast - 2/10 Really poor with little choice.

Location - 8/10 For us with 1 night stay it was ideal / just off freeway.

Overall dissapointing as coming from England we love to stay in Motels when travelling the USA..

Having stayed at many Motels over a number of years this was unfortunately the poorest one ever.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Jacksonville, Arkansas, United States
Reviewed 20 July 2012

The second best thing about this place is that it is next door to a McDonald's. My son was able to strike a deal, because I was staying a full week and he was only staying for 4 days and we did not want to pay a lot of money. Room was fair, but did not touch Super 8 we had just left in Leominister, MA and rates were 1 or 2 dollars different, before the deal that was worked out. This place did not touch it in anything but I could back my car up to the door. That was the first best thing. Basically the room was clean, but I carry my own linen when I travel, including Lysol spray. Will not stay there again and will not recommend to others.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family