“If you need to stay here for convenience and all you're going to do is stay the night and leave, it's an okay choice.”

Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel
Ranked #9 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 10 November 2011

Everything in this hotel needs remodeled. Furniture looks used, bathrooms are clean but dated; I can't believe the reviews that people actually recommended this hotel for special occasions? For a place to sleep and move on, okay, but don't stay here for an extended stay.

• Stayed: November 2011
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I am so sorry that your stay with us was less than satisfactory. It appears that we failed to meet your expectations regarding the room quality; however, we are happy to hear you were satisfied with the cleanliness of the room. My staff and I reviewed each of your comments and are re-evaluating our inspection processes to ensure the quality of all the guest rooms. Again, we are terribly sorry that your first experience with Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel was not a good one, but invite you to give us another try. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as it helps us to improve and provide a better experience.

The Management & Staff of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel

Write a ReviewReviews (1,535)

Reviewed 26 October 2011

For price this is good deal but gym is horrible and rooms need updating (some paint peeling, dirty carpet, etc). Internet good. Wawa a one minute walk offers great food options to onsite restaurant. Have stayed at Aloft and Westin down the street and this is best value.

• Stayed: October 2011
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel. I have reviewed your comments regarding our gym with the appropriate department heads and am currently looking at ways we can improve our gym facilities.

We were also happy to hear that our hotel’s price and close location to Wawa was convenient for you, as well as the quality of our complimentary wireless internet.

We hope that if your travels bring you back to the Mount Laurel, NJ area, you will choose to stay at our hotel again.

Best Regards,

The Staff and Management of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel

Reviewed 18 October 2011

My husband and I booked a hotel block for our wedding and could not have been happier with the service. I dealt with Stacy Schlaggs from the beginning and she was more than helpful and accommodated our every need and request. When we needed more rooms blocked off she did it without me even having to ask. By the end we had about 40 rooms booked and there were no problems with any of them. Everyone had the room they requested and they were all very clean! For our guests who weren't done partying the bar was open until 2:00am and everyone had a great time. We also used the shuttle service to take our guests to and from the Merion and everything was perfect there too! We had the "Happily Ever After" breakfast buffet for our guests the next morning and everything was perfect. We had our own private banquet room with tables and linens that matched our wedding colors. We would definitely recommend using the Wyndham to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Congratulations on your wedding and Thank you for your kind review! We are delighted that you had a great experience with our hotel from the booking to the actual wedding weekend experience. Our Team Members are one of our biggest assets; they are all professional, friendly, and eager to ensure that our guests enjoy their stay. It is such a pleasure when we can share positive comments such as yours with the team. Thank you again for staying with us, and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel.

The Staff & Management of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel

Reviewed 29 September 2011

Hotel was okay. Would not have paid full price. Accidentally booked this hotel via priceline, got it for very cheap price. Wanted to book a hotel in PA, but ended up with this hotel. Heated pool and jacuzzi was good. Pool had good size. Room was clean, big enough for 2 of us. Got a king size bed. Bathroom is small. The bathtub had a clogged, the water was not draining fast enough.

Hotel staff kept waking us up in the morning (every morning for 3 days), even though we had a "do not disturb" sign on the door. One morning they didn't even knock, and tried come in without "announcing", good thing we had the door chain locked, it was very annoying and disturbing.

Location was okay. Philly is 20 minutes away.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
WyndhamMtLaurel, Manager at Wyndham Philadelphia - Mount Laurel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the staff and management here at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel Hotel, we sincerely apologize for the negative experience you encountered during your stay at our hotel. Please be assured that this is not a regular occurrence in our hotel and that all your issues were addressed with the appropriate departments.

If your travel plans bring you back to the Mount Laurel, NJ area in the future, we hope you will consider staying at our hotel again to experience the service we normally provide our guests.

Best Regards,

The Staff and Management of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel

Reviewed 28 September 2011

I have to say our stay at this Hotel was definitely worth every cent we paid. First of all the location was great. We stayed here for a week and were able to do several day trips. We traveled to Philadelphia, Atlantic City and even took the drive to New York City!!!! We were also able to spend some time at the Hotel. The indoor pool was great and we loved the bar staff. The front desk staff was always so helpful to us with anything we asked or needed and just so pleasant. The bed was comfortable and our maid did such a great job. I can't think of anything negative about the Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback of the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and, also very pleased to read your appraisal of our team, services, and facilities. I have shared your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts to meet your needs. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel in the very near future.

Reviewed 26 September 2011

My wife and I attended a wedding and the brides family recommended this hotel it was in a group of 20 rooms, all of our wedding party were impressed with the staff, cleanliness of the hotel. The bartender Kim was terrific and the breakfast buffet had anything and everything, eggs to order and the best waffles. The hotels location is superb close to interstate 295 and the turnpike. We could actually see the piceresck Philadelphia skyline, terrific view. The wedding party had all of their rooms together and the hotel provided a shuttle to the reception. I would never choose any hotel in this area except the Wyndham. Kudos to the staff and management for a wonderfully run hotel!

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

What an outstanding review! We loved having you as our guest, and all of us had a great time making sure your experience was the very best. Your comments really make all of us here at the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel glow with pride! Take care, and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2011

First off let me start by saying the location was convenient enough for where I was going and check in was quick. I locked my cellphone in my car so I decided to make calls using the room phone believe me that was a big mistake. I was better off borrowing someone else's cellphone. The prices marked on the telephone is misleading. Ie it writes .75 for local 1.00 for long distance per call well I made about 10 call and got charged 30.00. I brought that to the desk rep and she said it's per minute. That clearly was not written. I did not want to argue because I was already frustrated so I continued my checkout and left. It definitely has good potential but for now I would not recommend and most likely will visit in desperate measures.

• Stayed: September 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Wyndham Philadelphia-Mount Laurel. We appreciate your feedback. I sincerely apologize for misunderstanding with the telephone fees. Your comments have been shared with our management and team. They are currently looking into how the phone prices are displayed to see where the confusion may lie.

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

The Management & Staff of the Wyndham Philadephia-Mount Laurel