Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place
Ranked #21 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
“Very clean”
Reviewed 18 January 2013

I give the hotel a 10 out of 10 for value great rates. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. And the place was very well kept and clean my company works on the road 50 weeks of the year and this is one of the best hotels I've stayed in and there's a lot of good restaurants close by

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank armor520
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, 21 January 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable with a friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I spent many weeks here and it came to feel like home. Especially because they are "Pet Friendly" and I had my buddy with me the whole time. Never had a problem with staff or other guests. Room was "roomy", nice desk to work from, comfortable recliner and couch, comfy bed and a kitchen with full fridge and stove. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and always seemed to be available when needed. Will look to stay there again or another Extended Stay if in the areas I travel. BYO DVD's if movies are your thing as the channel selections are limited, there's a nice exercise room and a laundry room but nothing for (little) kids. Other than that, couldn't ask for more. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were pleased that we are pet friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 November 2012

Our home was left flooded and unlivable after Hurricane Sandy hit NJ. FEMA put us (myself, my husband, our 3 daughters and our dog) up in this hotel for more than a month. The room was great, very clean and very comfortable.....and the fact that we had a full kitchen was WONDERFUL! The staff extremely friendly and helpful.....I can't thank these people enough for all they did for us. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone! I couldn't have hoped for a better place to stay :-)

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, 29 November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your stay was so very pleasant and the staff apreciates your wonderful comments. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Philadelphia, PA
Reviewed 7 November 2012

I accidentally left my robe hanging on the back of the bathroom door and they stole it. Why would you want someone else’s robe, eww! After several phone calls and emails, no one ever got back to me. Yes, it’s only a robe, but I loved that robe. Good thing it wasn’t something valuable. Make sure you have all your belongings before you check out!

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, 10 November 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you lost your robe. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at rcasas@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Travellers are raving about these Mount Laurel hotels

Oil City, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 18 October 2012

From check in we were very impressed. Our room was very nice and comfortable. Loved the kitchen area. I am looking forward to our next visit to New Jersey because we are going to stay here again. There were only a couple of minor things that could have been better. The tub was very slow to drain after a shower. And the hotel allows pets, and the one night we walked out of our room to find a dog had left us a present at our door. I notified staff and by the time we came back it had been cleaned up. If they allow pets then they should have a specific section for pets. The hotel was away from the highway so it was very peaceful. Other then this minor infractions we love our stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, 19 October 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had a few issues during your stay. I am retraining the hotel staff to ensure that these items do not occur again in the future. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at rcacas@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Florida, Massachusetts
Reviewed 19 September 2012

i loved it.iwill def go there again.went for a vacation to get away.everyone was friendly.the one girl marissol was sweet and helped me out alot.room was clean and overall outside was clean to.i will be there again next year

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Manager-PCH, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, 24 September 2012
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I planned a small timeout work break and needed sum quiet downtime I picked Extended Stay Deluxe to try I had stayed at Extended Stay before(reg not deluxe) so tried sumthing new and was pleased with the check in ladies on 8/31/12 they got me checked in fast my room was great,coffee,bagels muffins and fresh fruit started my morning and the only thing lacking was the pillows wasnt fluffy:)all n all my stay was great and plan 2stay there again and THANKS!!!:)

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank BRIAN P
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this review, 11 September 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.