“A good staff makes a great difference!”

Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place
Ranked #20 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Reviewed 28 October 2013

A great price, convenient location, and very nice accommodations. No complaints about any of these aspects. Plus, the staff added a level of comfort and quality to our stay that was most appreciated. Staff were friendly (remembered our names), accommodating (made some copies for me that I needed for a meeting) and extra helpful (didn't mind providing directions to somewhere we had to go). One night, someone checked in above me who spent the whole night stomping back and forth and sliding closet doors--woke me up several times. When I mentioned it at the front desk in the morning, they moved me to another room! Now, that's nice! I've stayed at 2 other hotels in the Mt. Laurel area before--won't be back to either of them. But I'd check into this hotel any time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for posting such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff added a level of comfort and quality to your stay. We truly appreciate your comments regarding the team being friendly and accommodating as well as wanting to return to our hotel when visiting the area again.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Had a great experience staying here for a family reunion. The hotel staff was great to work. They were very friendly and accommodating. I would give them a 10+ out of 10. Rented 5 rooms. The rooms were large, clean and comfortable. It was great to have a kitchen that was furnished to prepare food for our gathering. The location was very convenient to the interstate and had restaurants close by and felt safe. Beds and pillows were comfortable. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Recommend the deluxe rooms but other rooms still were roomy.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2013

Good: Location was convenient to I295, NJ Pike, Route 73 and Route 70. Room was large, comfortable, well furnished. Full kitchen was nice. Staff was pleasant and efficient.

Problem: The room was infested with bedbugs, confirmed by exterminator. By dry cleaning our clothing and putting our luggage into cold storage for two weeks, we were able to prevent infestation of our home. Extended Stay eventually reimbursed for the cost of dry cleaning.
Advice: Inspect your room and mattress carefully before unpacking.

Bottom Line: Apart from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play? Were it not for the bedbugs, I would have given this property a 3 star review.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank aversetospam
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. The situation you described regarding the cleanliness of your room is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will take the necessary precautions by addressing your feedback with our housekeeping department to make sure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests and providing a home away from home, so I am delighted to hear your comments about how efficient and pleasant the staff was.

If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at phm@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Rooms are very large with an awesome kitchen. Great value! But more than anything the staff here are warm and welcoming and make you feel right at home. Its in a great location with lots of restaurants within a 5 mile radius.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Manager-TOH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2013

I truly love reading trip advisor reviews and what our guest have to say. A true gift, is when I get to thank my guest for sharing their great experiences. Thank you for staying with us in Mount Laurel and please come back visit us again soon. We know your next visit with us will be as enjoyable as the first.

Reviewed 18 January 2013

I give the hotel a 10 out of 10 for value great rates. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. And the place was very well kept and clean my company works on the road 50 weeks of the year and this is one of the best hotels I've stayed in and there's a lot of good restaurants close by

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank armor520
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you found the hotel to be clean and comfortable with a friendly staff. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 17 January 2013

I spent many weeks here and it came to feel like home. Especially because they are "Pet Friendly" and I had my buddy with me the whole time. Never had a problem with staff or other guests. Room was "roomy", nice desk to work from, comfortable recliner and couch, comfy bed and a kitchen with full fridge and stove. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable and always seemed to be available when needed. Will look to stay there again or another Extended Stay if in the areas I travel. BYO DVD's if movies are your thing as the channel selections are limited, there's a nice exercise room and a laundry room but nothing for (little) kids. Other than that, couldn't ask for more. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm glad that you were pleased that we are pet friendly. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

Our home was left flooded and unlivable after Hurricane Sandy hit NJ. FEMA put us (myself, my husband, our 3 daughters and our dog) up in this hotel for more than a month. The room was great, very clean and very comfortable.....and the fact that we had a full kitchen was WONDERFUL! The staff extremely friendly and helpful.....I can't thank these people enough for all they did for us. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone! I couldn't have hoped for a better place to stay :-)

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Manager-PCH, Manager at Extended Stay America - Philadelphia - Mt. Laurel - Pacilli Place, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that your stay was so very pleasant and the staff apreciates your wonderful comments. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.