“Business traveller”

Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Mount Laurel
Durham
“Business traveller”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Nice hotel to stay. Staff is very courtious and friendly espicially the one who serve breakfast. The rooms are very clean after the renovation. The parking gets little crowdy but there is room to park.
The neibourhood has plenty of resturants.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Virginia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

It's tricky getting to the property from the NJ Turnpike - 3 lane changes required in a short space on a busy road. Very busy property on weekends - we had high school lacrosse teams a a Jehovah's Witness convention. Nevertheless, the property was quiet except for the elevators. Buffet could have been a disaster but with 3 staff refilling food all was well.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Brielle NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2013

This is my first review on trip advisor but I had to share my experience. First of all, I am a Platinum Elite member and have never stayed at this or any Fairfield inn, Very Friendly staff, surprised how nice the rooms were, and very clean. No scraps of other guests around the room. I was very surprised by the breakfast that was served...etc, waffles, etc...I was feeling sick when I got back last night and the woman behind the desk offered to find a walk-in medical center for me. Staff was friendly, and it was just a very good experience. If you are in the Cherry Hill are, or Philly(20 minutes away, cost being a concern($89) I highly recommend you stay there.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Milton Keynes
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2013

When we came to stay at this hotel we were initially concerned to see that it had a received a fairly low score on Trip Advisor, being positioned during May 2013 as 16th in the area. However, we need not have worried as during our three night stay the staff could not have more helpful, the rooms were to a good standard and other amenities were also very good. The free breakfast was excellent and the guest laundry area spotless. Ample free parking was available. We found that this hotel provided surprisingly easy car access to the historical district of Philadelphia.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Fairfax, Virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2013

This place is average. The rooms are VERY small for the price they charge. The location is good as it is convenient to restaurants (which by the way pretty much stink...avoid that dump Miller's Ale across the street). The WIFI went out for a couple of hours. Go to the Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Todd R, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Hi Eaglesclaw,
Thanks for staying with us. Tell a friend.

Travellers are raving about these Mount Laurel hotels

Lake Zurich,IL ( Chicago burb )
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2013

This is not my favorite Fairfield, but the location was great for me being close to Route 273 and I -295. My room was O.K, clean but small room. A/C was great since the temps outside reached 87! so I slept well. I did have to move as I was initially given ROOM 108- big mistake as it is next to the Workout room with the treadmill noise going thru the walls until 10:00 P.M. The next A.M I asked the front desk to move me and they immediately assigned me a 4th floor at the end of the corridor which was fine with me! My luggage was stored behind the front desk until I returned at the end of the day,

The free breakfast was o.k with bright & cheery attendants who insured you were taken care of ! The coffee was actually strong and scrambled eggs with turkey sausage patties where served the 2 day's I stayed.I was handed out a water bottle and granola bar for later which was great to have for a mid-A.M snack which was a nice gesture.

I attempted to use the public computer but the printer was not synced and could not print out my airline ticket. The manager on duty was kind enough to bring me in his office so I can log on and print my ticket!! So staff was courteous and very pleasant.

Restaurants in the area were close by so you can pick and choose what you like within 5-miles. I guess I would return if the price was right, meaning I would not pay more than $125.00 for a stay here.

Room Tip: Stay away from ROOM 108! Look for 2nd floor or higher!
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank HotRod1079
Hi Hotrod,
Sorry about the inconveniences that you experienced but Im very glad to hear you point out that our staff was able to correct any issues as soon as you reported it to us. Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay. Hope to see you soon.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

This property is our choice when visiting relatives in Philadelphia. It's close proximity to I-95, literally minutes away, makes for easy travel to both Northeast Phila. and Center City. The rooms are comfortable, bed and bathroom linens very nice quality! We were pleased that Marriott is expanding their complimentary breakfast to include hot items. Check-in was quick, with a friendly and professional staff. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Hi Fillyfan,
We are glad that you find us so convenient. See you guys soon and thanks for taking the time to comment about your stay.