The hotel desk attendant Alysia was exceptional she helped us get settled quickly and was most cooperative. The hotel was being renovated but that really didn't bother us. However I would start with the breakfast it was micro waved eggs every day, fruit, yogart sometimes oatmeal begals and bread. The attendants were nice but the food left a lot to be desired being we stayed for 7 days you can walk up the Bob Evans on the corner for a much better meal. Another issue was the volume of unruly children that were there the first night you couldn't use the gym or the pool due to the bad behavior and the staff did nothing there were children younger that 5 on the tread mills and lifting the weights. One real BIG problem is the curtains you can see right through them at night there are only shears with a decorative side panels that wouldn't draw nothing else. The shower operated poorly being the actuator didn't properly close off the faucet poor quality is the problem there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Mt. Laurel Hotel Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Mt. Laurel
- Fairfield Inn Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Mount Laurel
- Fairfield Inn Mt Laurel
- Mount Laurel Fairfield Inn