US$150
US$162
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Empress Hotel(Asbury Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe jersey shorefront deskasbury parkpancake machinethe breakfast areamajor roadyogurtsmall refrigeratorgreat propertyvery clean hotelfree breakfast iswould recommend this hotel to anyonewedding guestswe've stayedshort drivewould stay here againsix flags
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We just returned from visiting family in near by Wall Nj and stayed at one of the best hotels we had ever stayed in. My GPS address was wrong but the women at the front desk was as correct as Marco Polo.They welcomed us in as if we were family. She stayed on the phone until we pulled in. Our room, a king, was huge with a towel elephant to greet us. Just like being on a cruise ship. Spacious room making it easy to spread out. From the lobby to our room, spotless and always bright. Same nice folks in the breakfast room with a nice selection of hot or cold breakfast. Fitness center with equipment that worked and was as clean and fresh as my room. If HIE Neptune is anywhere close to where you need to be in Jersey book it.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank Tony R
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2012

Dear Tony R,

Thank you for your positive feedback about staying with us for your trip. We are dedicated to clean, friendly and helpful service. We are delighted that you were happy with your stay and enjoyed the towel elephant, it is there to brighten your day. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 12 April 2012

I was here for 3 nights..in Neptune, NJ. The hotel is new, and very nicely appointed. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. I was given a bottle of water and the option of a cookie upon checking-in.

The main entrance is on the 2nd floor, and my room was on the first. I thought it was a bit weird, but it turned out fine. My room was very nice, very clean, and very comfortable.

I used the gym, and it was great- NEW! 2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, and very nice free-weights. There was plenty of room to stretch and move. Also there was a new flat screen TV on the wall, so I was able to watch all my favorite shows while working out.

I checked out the pool. I never bring my bathing suit...but after looking in on the pool, I wish I had.

The complimentary breakfast was sufficient....nothing too outstanding, but it did the job.

Wireless internet was good, and quick!

My only complaint would be that my room happened to be across the hall from the Housekeeping office/lounge/storeroom. So at around 7 am they would be coming in, and they were very loud....they did wake me. :( Also, the hotel plays music in the hallway- piped through a speaker system, and it was way too loud, and not necessary at all. I thought it was just on my floor, but it was on the 2nd floor as well. I recommend they get rid of that, or don't turn it on until at least 10 am.

I would definitely stay here again.....there is an excellent Chinese food restaurant right down the street!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Mandi C
Reviewed 7 April 2012

We arrived late in the night and were promptly greeted by super friendly staff. Checkin took a few minutes and we were off to a great room. The room is big, cozy bed, big bathroom and was all in all way beyond my expectation for a HIE. We were just coming from the Hyatt in Washington and this was like 2 stars up. Hotel has a small gym and salt water pool. Breakfast was off good quality as well. Thx for this great experience to the hotel.

Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank weltenbummler001
Hotels_Unlimited, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2012

Dear Weltenbummler001,
Thank you for the great review. We are so happy you had a great stay with us and enjoyed everything we offered. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 5 April 2012

The hotel is modern and the people working their are very nice. Like Tiara at the front desk. She was very professional and friendly. She made me feel right at home. The rooms are very nice.

Hotel in not on the beach, the beach is 5 minutes away. It would be great if hotel had ready maps with directions.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelingSherri
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I am so glad I found this place! it is VERY clean and well kept. I love that you have to sign the papers about noise and that there are video cameras for them to see all the parts of the hotel.The staff is very friendly and helpful... the rooms are excellent... clean and very new looking. The little touches of the way the towels are folded and even the tissues just add to the feeling of going the extra mile. A great clean safe place at a good price. I will be going back.

Room Tip: just tell them what you want and they will do their best to accommodate you
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo