“Well done!”

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Neptune
Albany, New York
“Well done!”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Because we were using points, we stayed one at the Courtyard by Marriott and one night here. After a noisy night at the Courtyard, it was a relief to stay here

We've stayed at Hampton Inns elsewhere and, while they are not the level of a Sofitel or W, they always try to give a pleasant experience to their guests. There is whimsy and comfort--and a the staff are always pleasant. This particular hotel is no exception and we will stay here again when we are in the area.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Lansing, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I would normally say I am very pleased with my stay at your hotel. But waking up to a scorpion in my room changed that this time around. I am in disbelief that I found this in my room. I just thank god that no one was stung by it. As I have a very low immune and this would be deathly to me. I have lupus and other low immune problems and this could have killed me. They didn't say much as the feomlnt desk about it. Basically all they said was weird. It was taken out and killed so no one would get hurt. I would like to be reimbursed for my stay. It's not like I found a spider or something in my room. It was a scorpion for crying out loud. I don't know if you really know what could have happened if I got stung by the scorpion. Or anyone for that matter. Thank you, Amy Jones

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dominique E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
My sincerest apologies again for finding a scorpion in your room and that you did not feel that I properly compensated you. After speaking with you, apologizing profusely as scorpions are not indigenous to our area, and invoking our 100% guarantee for that morning it was not communicated that it was not sufficient.
I immediately contacted our pest control company after you left as our rooms are treated monthly in the entire hotel as well as our rooms.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss further. Again, my sincerest apologies. I hope you consider staying with us again. We’d love to have you as our guest the next time you are in Neptune.

Yours in Hospitality,

Dominique Ervin
Queens, New York
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This hotel is extremely clean, quiet, and comfortable. Location is great....near many restaurants, across the street from the Jersey Shore outlets, and close to Asbury Park boardwalk and beach. We swam in the indoor pool and found the water temperature to be very warm. The pool is well-maintained and very clean. Everything in the hotel looks new. Hot buffet breakfast is quite good. We spent an overnight here and would definitely return again next summer and spend more time at the Jersey Shore!

The hotel staff is professional and efficient.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Cairo, United States
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We have stayed at this hotel three times now - Each time had been a pleasure. Never had a problem, Breakfast is hot and plenty of it. The staff is always pleasant and accomodating. THis is our go to hotel when staying in the Neptune/Wall area.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Belle Mead
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 nights using Hilton Honors points with our 2 sons. The hotel is new with no apparent wear and tear. Room was spacious, modern and tastefully decorated, with 2 queen sized beds. We stayed on 5th floor. I usually remove bedspreads immediately on arrival, don't have to here because they wash the duvet cover daily as well as sheets. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave which was an added plus. Drapes blocked out morning sun, so we could sleep in. Hot breakfast was good. Oatmeal and Belgian waffle (machine). Rotating hot breakfast of egg, potatoes or breakfast meat. Also had pastries, variety cold cereal, yogurt, bread, coffee, juice and milk. Limited fresh fruit- cut pineapple and citrus fruit, fresh apples and bananas. Breakfast closed promptly at 10 am, they go around to every table to let you know they are closing to give you a chance to get what you need before closing. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. The indoor pool was warm, we swam for at least 12 hours during our stay. My kids loved the pool, even more than the beach. The hotel staff brought them a ball to play with too. Unfortunately, it is very over-chlorinated, so much that it bleached out my bathing suit which I am not happy about. They have one outdoor table next to the pool overlooking the parking lot that seats 4, I think it is intended to be their smoking area. It would be nice if they had more outdoor seating, but we did order in dinner and eat outside one evening. Coffee and tea in the lobby 24 hours, which is nice. Fresh apples too. Staff is very friendly
and helpful. It is next to the outlet shopping, and close to the shore. My husband and I discussed that we would do this again for a quick get-away with the kids.

• Stayed July 2014
Dunedin, Florida
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We stayed here recently as Hilton Honors members and the check in went smoothly (except she didn't mention the complimentary internet access as she did with the others who checked in after us. The room was clean, quiet and the AC worked well. Breakfast in the morning was very good (better than some of the other Hampton Inns I've experienced). Overall, a pleasant experience

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

mountainside,new jersey
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Rooms large and very clean. Requests quickly acknowledged breakfasts very diversified and pretty good. Management excellent especially Camille the front desk manager. Would not hesitate to return as it is the best Hampton Inn in which we have stayed.

• Stayed July 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neptune
Holiday Inn Express Neptune
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
#3 of 6 in Asbury Park
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 6 in Neptune
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Residence Inn Neptune at Gateway Centre
Homewood Suites by Hilton Eatontown

Been to Hampton Inn Neptune/Wall? Share your experiences!