“Older motor inn makes many positive improvements.”

Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Neptune
Reviewed 19 June 2011

2nd time this year we have spent the night. Beautiful updates to the bathrooms. New carpets, Beds are clean and comfortable. Good climate control. Headliner night club and Sunsets restaurant right next door. No need to get behind the wheel. Stonework upgrade being done on exterior. Reasonably priced. The management is very nice and accomodating. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Corona57
ABVINEPTUNE, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Hi Corona,

Thank you for sharing your valuable feed back.

Best regards,
A.K. Manager
Neptune, NJ

There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune

Reviewed 12 June 2011

Everything was dirty,room, grounds and pool area.The smell was awful mildew mixed with curry.There was a spot on floor covered by carpet but you steped in a hole and boards feld boxsprings in place.No screens on windows so you could open them also cobwebs inside the windows.Said free wifi but didnot work.Also the air conditioner didnot work room was very humid and hot.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank hotelloveryecreek
Reviewed 1 February 2011

I had an absolute great time during my stay at the Inn. The manager was very welcoming, and the hotel room itself was very clean, warm and was equipped with all the essentials.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 January 2011

Place is a welfare hotel. Doors damaged from being kicked in. 10 people with little kids hanging out in one room with door open. We stayed in room at the end and the room smelled but of good size with a huge bathroom with lots of mold. I had to keep the curtains closed with binder clips

• Stayed: July 2010
1  Thank mistertom428
Reviewed 26 August 2010

this was a very nice hotel everyone was very nice and helpful they kept everything nice and clean i am going back next year for a full week

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2010

We stayed at this hotel for the professional volleyball tourney in late June '10. The manager AK really stepped up to help us out. The hotel is what it is. It is a 2-3 star hotel. We were looking for a place to stay close-ish to the beach. All the prices rates are to be expected to be near a beach. Couple of the positives. AK actually started the AC in our room before we got there to make sure it was cool when we got there as it was 85 out. We also asked the front desk numerous times about various information (i.e. directions, food places, and beach stuff). They were spot on each time. We also needed to get to the beach early and their breakfast is from 730 to 930. I asked if they could have some of it out at 7 and if you can believe it they did. Both days! Breakfast was bagels, cold cereal and juice which was what i like. The room was mediocre as to be expected. Shower was small BUT our water pressure and flow was actually amazing and felt great after a day on the beach.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2009

I have just stayed at the Americas Best Value Inn located in Neptune, NJ. This was by far the worst hotel that I have ever been to. First and foremost I was attacked by bed bugs. Not just one or two bugs, an entire swarm of them. I understand that this is a hotel and bedbugs are common even in the most posh of hotels, but this was ridiculous! On the topic of vermin there were mice scurrying around my room. The room was very dank and dark. The carpet was stained. The room smelled of mold and mildew. Everything was coated in a thick residue of nicotine. The bathtub had peeling paint. And the bathroom was missing tiles. This is not the first time that I have stayed at this hotel. I have stayed under its previous name of the Neptune Motor Lodge, and had the same horrible experience. I decided to give the hotel another try, thinking that there were standards adhered to and that possibly there was new ownership. I was very wrong. I was checked in by a gentleman that was wearing a ripped and stained shirt and pants. I did not think this was very professional. I go to my room, the cable is not working. I try to use the room phone and it does not work. I think I would have been better off staying at the Bates Motel! I am not one to normally complain, but due to these experiences I need to share.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
#2 of 3 in Belmar
Empress Hotel
Empress Hotel
#2 of 6 in Asbury Park

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune? Share your experiences!