“Good value for the price”

Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Neptune
LONG BRANCH
“Good value for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2012

I stayed overnight at this motel on Friday, October 5, 2012. it was a last minute decision; too much partying across the way and me and my boyfriend decided not to drive. I was very impressed with the renovation of the place. While our room was very clean, there was an odor of some kind in the room itself but not quite sure exactly what it was. The bathroom was also very clean. The king size bed was extremely comfortable and the sheets clean and fresh. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Bring a can of air freshener if the room has the same type of odor that ours did.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Linda R
ABVINEPTUNE, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune, responded to this review, 25 October 2012
Hi Linda,
Thank you very much for leaving your comments about your satisfaction during your stay. Next time when you come you do not need to bring any air freshener, because we have already upgraded with better fragrance Air Freshener.
Since we have done remodeling of our amenities we are getting better satisfaction from our customers and that our goal is to perform better than that. So your feed back is really appreciate.
A.K.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
seymour, tn
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2012

I booked the room online before reading the reviews and was a little worried after I did, but I was gladly surprised. The outside was not the nicest looking but the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and accommodating to our large family. The pool was also very nice. It was a good place to stay after a long day on the beach.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank daisygirlwebb
New York City, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

This place needs 2 b shutdown the peole that work here r extremely disrespectful I will let all my facebook friends no about this place & they will pass it on tore friends business will not b good 4 this business 4 long!!!

Room Tip: don't come here!!!
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
4 Thank Oscar S

Travellers are raving about these Neptune hotels

Levittown, New York
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2012

Never in my life have I been treated with such disrespect... The room smelled weird. I was willing to look passed it. But when I turned down the comforter, the sheets were stained with blood and there was hair all over the sheets and blanket. I was disgusted! We called the front desk and the manager came with security like we did something wrong!! Then when I went to the office, he explained they had NO rooms available and that giving me clean sheets was not an option. He explained all he could do was refund my money. He was very rude. So at 12:00 at Night my boyfriend & I had to get into the car & drive 3 hours in traffic back to New York. I was so upset and even shocked that expedia.com would recommend this place to anyone. Drugs being dealt in the parking lot! It was so disappointing because the rest of our trip was amazing and then to have this happen was heart breaking.

Room Tip: Do Not Stay Here*******************
Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
6 Thank Daniellabella169
, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune, responded to this review, 27 June 2012
Dear Danielle,
Thank you for taking time to share your review about our hotel. I apologize for any housekeeping issues you encountered during your stay. However when the Front desk clerk came to see what was wrong, he found sheets clean, but he also found 'Mattress pad' with a few pre existing stains- which is not acceptable for us either. Immediately he offered another room but it was refused. The "Brand New Comforters" are perfectly clean and were purchased 3 weeks prior to your stay (we still have the invoice). A full refund was issued as per your request immediately. While you were checking out, the front desk person provided you few other local hotels phone numbers, so you can avoid a long drive. Two days after your stay I received a call from Expedia that customer is asking for a refund for their stay, which we have offered to provide them a copy of full refund which was already issued.
Last few years we have been doing many upgrades in the hotel, room carpets has been replaced last year and this year we have replaced all beds for further comfort. We are committed and keep on doing our best efforts to make our customers happy.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 December 2011

I would absolutely recommend anyone traveling through the area to stay at this establishment. The gentlemen known simply as "AK" who works the front desk was incredibly helpful and went out of his way to take care of me during my stay. I was given extended checkout without any headaches, which isn't always the case at a lot of hotels, in my experience. Rooms were clean and the rates were EXTREMELY affordable. A+ experience overall, I would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed December 2011
Hi Dan Huff,
Thank you for taking time to share your honest feed back for your stay. We will look forward to accommodate your future stay.
Best regards,
Miami Beach, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2011

it was nice, no girls tho,,,,3 nice restaurants close by good food,,,about a 25 min walk to beach ,,,,like to stay ther again next year,,,,,

Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
ABVINEPTUNE, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune, responded to this review, 28 September 2011
Hi Bill,
I would like to thank you for taking time to leave your valuable feed back.
We look forward to having you stay with us again or any of other location of Americas Best Value Inn through the country.
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2011

Best rate possible for a summer holiday weekend near the beach. Pros: friendly and informed front desk. Immaculately clean bathrooms and rooms. Free wifi that works well. Newly renovated and beautiful pool area. Very effective, individually controlled air conditioning. Cons: No elevator, lots of stairs, hallways exposed to the elements. Unattractive and outdated appearance overall. No sheets on the king sized bed, poor lighting, and TV circa 1980 looked like its screen was about to start flickering. Pool doesn't open til 11am, and isn't open at night. What may be a pro or a con: walking distance to three bars with distinct and thriving nightlife: Bayside for the sedate seafood on the waterfront types, Headliner to pick up and hook up Jersey style, and Kellys for the irish pub set. 5 minutes to Asbury Park or Belmar, many other beaches very nearby. In the summer, imported summer labor for Great Adventure is a distinct presence. So is late night canoodling in the hallways. If none of this scares you away, this is a great value at a great location!

Room Tip: Contact front desk directly for the best deals on the best rooms possible.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neptune
Red Roof Inn Neptune
Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
#4 of 6 in Asbury Park
3.0 of 5 bubbles 2,089 reviews
Red Roof Inn Tinton Falls-Jersey Shore

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Neptune? Share your experiences!