This is a smart and comfortable hotel with a really nice atmosphere. It is well designed, with spacious public areas with high ceilings and with good sized rooms. A special attractive feature is the display of works by local artists, notably the stunning work that greets you as you enter, an art nouveau style piece by Kenneth Leap, called Garden of Hesperides. The rooms are very quiet and have comfortable beds and decent bathrooms - though a shaving/make-up mirror would be useful. The staff are most obliging and the hotel shuttle bus is always at your disposal so a taxi is rarely required. Breakfast buffet is good quality. Altogether, a really nice hotel that is unreservedly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Heldrich Hotel - where ordinary is obsolete. Located in the heart of New Brunswick, New Jersey, a place where elegance, opulence and ambiance go hand-in-hand with innovation. Where meetings are engineered for results, and your leisure experience is sure to be unforgettable. Located within a few steps of the cultural hub of the city, and a short walk to public transportation and Rutgers University, meet me at The Heldrich! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heldrich Hotel New Brunswick
- Heldrich New Brunswick
- Heldrich Hotel New Brunswick