Not many options for a good hotel in New Brunswick. This Hyatt is pretty much it.
Decent area. Not threatening at night.
10 minute walk to New Brunswick train station.
The area around the hotel is good. Walking distance to restaurants, fast food and a 7-11 store.
Nice lobby and restaurant, although I did not use it.
Lobby store selling drinks and snacks 24 hours honor system, pay at front desk.
Gym in the basement is decent. 24 hour access with card key. Modern machines, tread mills and ellipticals with TVs.
Bathroom is small buy OK, good amenities, hot water, nice tub and shower.
The not so good:
The mattress is too soft for my preference.
The reception on the TV is poor.
They charge for in-room WI-fi. No thanks.
The free WI-fi in the lobby was terrible.
Two small 16 oz water bottled in room, $3/each. Also no thanks.
Went to get a Pepsi from the machine on my floor at 2:30 am. $2.50 but it cam out frozen solid. I went to the front desk and the let me take one from the lobby store.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary convention/ conference center hotel within walking distance of downtown New Brunswick. 288 Room, 14 suites hotel with 33,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including a 9,600 sf ballroom. Public and meeting space renovation completed in 2007. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency New Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency New Brunswick Hotel New Brunswick
- New Brunswick Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt New Brunswick