“Updated accommodations.”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Voorhees, New Jersey
“Updated accommodations.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The rooms have been recently updated. Comfy beds, nice linens and furniture and a sleek bathroom. Room was a bit on the small side, but perfectly fine for an overnight. Front desk and waitstaff were very pleasant.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
HR_NB, Manager at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Thank you for your great review of the hotel! We are always grateful when our guests take the time to let us know how we are doing. We hope your travels bring you back to the area in the near future.

Safe travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel lobby decor is very nice and the staff is excellent. The staff is very professional and courteous. Location is perfect to explore the city of New Brunswick.

I do hope they remodel rooms soon as they are starting to show there age. Also hope they clean and resurface the balconies as they are not that impressive at the moment.

Overall had a very nice stay.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dublin, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

The hotel is starting to show its age. The lobby area is nicely finished, but the corridors and rooms are plain and getting a bit worn around the edges. The staff are consistently professional and seem to be genuinely interested in helping out. The gym is OK-it gets very busy from 6 to 7 in the morning, good treadmills, and free and machine weights- spinning bike is on its last legs!
Great, big comfortable beds, massive flat screen tv, with full selection of stations. Breakfast in the restaurant is good-omelettes made to order. dinner in the restaurant is unremarkable-there are much better restaurants in the town

Room Tip: Go as high as possible and on the town side, rather than on freeway side
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Barl0w1
Long Island, Ny
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed here as it was very central for a family gathering - check in on Friday was great - front desk couldn't be more helpful. Rooms were sufficient and clean - had everything that you need. Lounge downstairs was friendly and breakfast was fine. Surrounding neighbor within walking distance had an array of different options. Was pleasantly surprised and would definitely recommend and stay again!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
HR_NB, Manager at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you so much for the tremendous review! We are so very happy you enjoyed your time at the hotel and I hope the family gathering was a success. We can’t wait to have you back again soon.

Hartford
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014

I recently stayed for two nights. The rooms were very clean and the beds very comfortable. We had excellent service in the bar and restaurant. But the best experiences were at check in with Terry, who saw too it that every request was met and was a pleasure to work with.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank moneil2609
We truly appreciate the excellent comments about your stay. I know Terry will be thrilled to know that she had a huge impact on your stay.

New Providence, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I reserved a block of rooms at the Hyatt Regency New Brunswick for my recent wedding, and I can't even begin to put into words how great my experience working with the staff was. I worked with Lindsey in the sales department to set up a room block and shuttle service to and from our wedding venue. As a nervous bride-to-be, I felt so at ease working with her - she answered all of my questions and went above and beyond to ensure that my guests would have every convenience possible during our wedding weekend. Her prompt responses to my emails kept me remarkably calm and allowed me to focus my energies elsewhere in my planning.

When we arrived at the hotel the day before the wedding, the front desk staff was so warm and welcoming. My then-fiance and I were warmly congratulated and the staff made sure that we had everything we could need for our stay. Every single person we encountered that weekend gave great customer service and truly made us feel special and important.

The rooms themselves, while perhaps not as upscale as some other newer/trendier hotels, were spacious and clean. We had no problems accessing the wi-fi network and getting assistance with our luggage when it was time for us to depart. I stayed in one of the suites, and I appreciated the extra space to get ready on the morning of my wedding. Being placed in one of the rooms with a balcony (two, actually) was a nice bonus.

I really appreciated all the staff did to make sure all of our guests were comfortable and well taken care of for the duration of our stay. Everyone was warm, kind, and so easy to work with. Anyone who is getting married in the New Brunswick area should really look into booking their room block here - not only do you get a good rate on the rooms, but the complimentary shuttle service really sealed the deal for us. Working with such professionals was an added bonus.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Angie L
Congratulations! Lindsay is a true asset to the hotel and I am so happy her and the team were able to make your stay so memorable for the booking process to the departure. We hope to have you and your guest back in the near future.

Bruceton Mills, West Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

This was such a great hotel. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The food served at the hotel was excellent. My only complaint was my room was above the bar and it would get a little noisey at night.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Holiday Inn Express Tower Center
Holiday Inn Express Tower Center
#2 of 7 in East Brunswick
Hilton Garden Inn Edison/Raritan Center

Been to Hyatt Regency New Brunswick? Share your experiences!