“Good pizza”

Coppola's Ristorante
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: reviewed on yelp.com; has own website
Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

We stop in to buy slices of pizza any time of the day. They always have a wide variety available. When we decide to make our own pizza at home, I buy their raw dough. Every time I service the pizza my guests compliment the dough.

1  Thank Ramadama

Reviewed 2 February 2013

Went early on a Wednesday night and were first table seated. Already happy to be there as it is BYOB and has a liquor store next door. Our server was very attentive. My friend and I shared a stuffed mushroom appetizer that was delicious. The house salad was perfect size and not over dressed. The evening special veal and sausage was very good also. I expect to return regularly.

Reviewed 1 January 2013

I think this place is good....food is above average and pizza is average, but for middle of jersey, it's good. Over all, it's above average...atmosphere is great. Service is average. Eying in house is always nice and family friendly.

Reviewed 31 December 2012

We had dinner here Christmas eve and it was perfectly fine. Restaurant is BYOB so bring your own wine.

Reviewed 9 October 2012

Specialty pizza is consistently good. Mains are also delicious. The place is always packed, especially during lunch and early evenings.

1  Thank cgroothius