Holiday Inn Newark Airport
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,014 results
All reviewson demandroom was cleanrestaurant staffair trainshuttle servicean early flightnew yorkfree parkingstayed here for one nightfront desk staffnext morningrestaurant barconnecting flightshort stayparking lotnj transitinto nyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I have stayed at Hotels in this location before. While it can be a little hard to find with all the different exit ramps going here and there, once you are there you will be fine.

The staff was very nice and accommodating, and the rooms were very clean. I had the breakfast buffet in the morning and it was pretty good. Scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, cereals, juice, fruit, etc.

Checkout was easy, and getting into the city was a breeze.

I will definitely stay here again if I'm back in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Stayed here for one night on a business trip. We arrived at Newark airport via train from the city and there was a telephone to pick up and dial for the free hotel shuttle bus.

The bus arrived within 15 minutes and it was a 10 minute drive back to the hotel. We arrived around 11am, well ahead of check in, but our rooms were ready! We also needed a car to go to a meeting in New Jersey and the front desk arranged that, no hassle.

I ordered room service lunch and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food that arrived. It was a nice grilled eggplant/vegetable sandwich with fries and I have to say some of the nicest room service meals I have had!

The room was very spacious and clean, with all the expected amenities - bathrobe, toiletries and complimentary water bottles.

Our flight was early the next morning, but the shuttle bus service is 24 hours, so it was no issue, and it dropped us right at the terminal.

I would recommend this for a quick stopover or business trips in the area. Not too sure about the train service to Manhattan - think you would be better off staying at a holiday inn in the city.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

I been a major traveler for 12 years .
On the road 4 days a week and one day traveling home.
On the road after a trip to France for business and back to the US landing in Newark NJ .
Made a reservation on the Internet for a Holiday Inn Newark NJ
Check In after midnight and I was totally pleased with the service , great van service ,clean room , great late night sneak ,great breakfast and excellent friendly staff .
Management is very helpful and the staff takes pride in their work .
I travel all over the world and this hotel is great number 1 in my future Reservations.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2013

This has everything you would expect from a hotel like this, Nothing special but everything really ok. What made this experience very special was the friendliness and professionalism of all staff. It felt really special and was a surprise in a chain hotel. I would like to particularly mention Naana, who worked in the restaurant who just cared a bit more than normal about her clients wellbeing - but this "a bit more than normal" made a huge difference. I would give the hotel facilities 3,5 stars but the staff 5,5 if I could...

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

I arrived at midnight, and then had a 5am flight.... getting to bed was a real priority.

As a regular into EWR I know which hotel to use and the HI is the ONLY one that ALWAYS has a shuttle bus at the offsite collection point at all times of the day or night. The hotel itself is fine, of course... not that I saw much of it.... but being able to get there, get checked-in and into beddy quickly is all that counts.... that's why I stay there always. I have submitted a review previously, and have done so again after another 6/7 stays, and its the same each time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business