Holiday Inn Newark Airport
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
1,012 results
All reviewson demandroom was cleanrestaurant staffair trainshuttle servicean early flightnew yorkfree parkingstayed here for one nightfront desk staffnext morningrestaurant barconnecting flightshort stayparking lotnj transitinto nyc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

While giving our seminars in Newark I stayed here as usual. The front desk staff made sure to identify me as a priority club elite member. The meeting room was ready my us on Monday and the sales staff made sure to check in daily to see if there was anything we needed. Thanks again for an excellent stay.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Stayed 2 nights and was very pleased with room, lobby and restaurant for a Holiday Inn. Staff was very attentive and friendly and helpful with directions. Lobby was very modern and sure didn't remind me of what I thought would be a Holiday Inn. The rooms were very clean and the restaurant had great choices.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This was my 1st stay at the Holiday Inn Newark
Everything was good, except the rooms are a little bit small.
Fast internet wifi. :)
Staff are very friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was very nice and the buses stop out side the door and airport is just 1o minutes away n u can take free shuttle bus to airport.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
FOM450, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Guest

We truly appreciate that time you have taken to share review of your recent experience at The Holiday Inn Newark Airport. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we strive to provide our guests with the best quality customer service.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Missed my flight just before Christmas and booked this hotel at 10:30 p.m. (via Hotwire), with no great expectations since I just needed a room to spend the night. Shuttle service was prompt, and the very welcoming night manager upgraded me to an executive room without my even asking. Room itself was very clean, updated decor, much better than I would have supposed for the price. Since I had time to kill, I had breakfast at the coffee shop on the next morning, which was also very nice. The only reason I didn't give it all 5 stars was that my credit card was charged twice, once by Hotwire and then also by the hotel. However, I sent them an e-mail and they quickly reversed the charge. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Shadydriver2,

We are delighted to hear your wonderful experience and truly appreciate for sharing your kind compliments. We certainly look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Newark Airport.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Our family of four stayed there for a week in a king suite. The suite was large and very clean. It was really nice to have a microwave and empty fridge. The shower was nice. It'd have been nice to have better quality bathroom consumables.
The towels, bed linen, bed and pillows were top notch.
We didn't try their breakfast but the tiny restaurant was right by the reception/ entrance, open for all to see.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
FOM450, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2014

Dear hobbsling,

We are delighted to hear about your experience with us and truly appreciate you sharing your kind compliments. We certainly look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Newark Airport should your travels bring you back to the Newark area.