“Great stay”

Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Newark
Newark, New Jersey
“Great stay”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This was my 4th visit to the Holiday Inn Newark Airport--There is nothing negative about this Hotel
Great customer service --Great Restaurant and Great cleaning staff
I will definetly be there again
I will recommend this to all that I know who are traveling-- The free parking was the best --Other hotels in area charge $30.00 a day

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank jeffrey d

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
  • Korean first
Budd lake
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I needed a place to stay before a flight at Newark. This hotel was perfect and I have zero complaints! Employees were helpful and rooms were clean, comfortable and spacious. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a positive hotel experience.

• Stayed June 2014
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The staff here really made the experience. From the moment I arrived, until the moment I left, they really made the experience. They were friendly, helpful, and provided excellent recommendations. The hotel was very clean and new. The rooms were spacious with beautifully designed bathrooms. There were bars and dining located in the hotel. I slept extremely well in their comfortable beds. I look forward to coming back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Glasgow
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel on a 24 hour stopover and Mike P at the bar was great. Overall staff excellent and always willing to assist the weary traveller. I tried to get a late checkout but the hotel was full, the staff tried all they could to assist me though on my further travel to DC.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Employees were disrespectful and unwilling to help in a very simple request. The rooms are small but they are fine.

The lobby restaurant is terrible and unbelievably over priced with no other dinning options near the hotel.
Internet does not work well

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank jeffrey g
dhirsh, Manager at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, responded to this review, 21 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback. We apologize our property and services did not meet your expectations during your stay. If you wish to discuss your concerns further. please contact us directly. Please know that we take each of our guests comments to heart and wish to thank you for sharing with us and we certainly hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in order to enjoy our hotel.
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Quick overnight stay for morning flight so can only comment on the room. Pleasantly surprise with the modern décor. Much better than many 4 star Hilton properties. I would definitely stay here again if needed a place my EWR.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank foodie007
Hawaii
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I rate this as excellent due to value, cleanliness, availability of food. Having a flight cancelled I had to stay over night. TripAdvisor reviews helped me select this hotel and it was everything positive I read. Great location, airport shuttle service, quiet clean room. The lobby restaurant was good food and open at convenient hours. I wasn't told but take note of a dinner and breakfast buffet though the menu selections aren't bad either.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kawena L
Travellers also viewed these Newark hotels
Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
Wyndham Garden Newark Airport
SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport
Best Western Plus Newark Airport West
Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Newark Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Newark Airport

Property: Holiday Inn Newark Airport
Address: 450 Rt. 1 & 9 South (near Haynes Ave.), Newark, NJ 07114
Region: United States > New Jersey > Newark
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Romantic Hotel in Newark
#3 Family Hotel in Newark
#4 Business Hotel in Newark
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Holiday Inn Newark Airport 3.5*
Announcements The Holiday Inn Newark Airport is now accepting reservations for arrivals after April 17, 2011. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Newark Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Newark Airport Hotel Newark