1,062 results
All reviews on demand room was clean shuttle service restaurant staff air train an early flight free parking new york stayed here for one night front desk staff restaurant bar connecting flight short stay parking lot into nyc penn station airport
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Very comfortable new beds, friendly staff, airport transfers make this our go to place to stay when we travel in, and out of EWR Newark Airport! Also an excellent bar and restaurant in the lobby! One heads up though, tip is automatically put on bar and food purchases!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Needed a place stay before an early flight out of NYC. The staff let us check in early. The beds were SO comfy and the room was very clean. There seemed to be quite bit of street noise since we faced the highway. Still a good value and the customer service was great at the hotel and in the shuttle.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2018

The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel was difficult to access as it is on a service road off the highway. There are no restaurants or stores within walking distance but the food at the hotel restaurant was good.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2018

It is a good hotel to take a break after a long trip and then return home, I stayed only one night and could rest all night after a long trip, it is very close to the airport and that is very favorable

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I made a reservation at this hotel and I was staying the next night. I made a mistake and made the reservation the same day afternoon when I made if instead the next day date. I am a Gold member of the Holiday inn and when I got to the hotel they told me I had it made for the night before. I told them that I made a mistake and needed t stay that night I came. They were not sold out the night before and they would not let me stay and use the mistake that I made the night before. I thought that because they did not use that room that they could . I let the hotel and will never stay at this one ever again . I am Gold Holiday Inn but it did not mater .

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Newark Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Hello atlanta776,

Thank you so much for staying with us and, most importantly, for being an IHG Rewards Club Gold Elite member. I'm terribly sorry that your experience wasn't as great as we would have wanted it to be. I would love to hear more about this so I can look into where we went wrong during your stay. I sent you a private message to gather more information. Also, I took the necessary steps to ensure our management gets to read your post and review these things that came up short.

We would be very pleased if you stay with us again.

Krysllin G.