SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport
Courtyard
  • Pool
US$201
  • Room Service
All reviewsliving areasofa bedyogurtfree breakfastthe breakfast areagoogle mapsnice breakfastwould stay here againnew jerseyair trainshuttle servicean early flightrooms were very cleanevery half hourstayed here for one nightinto nycfree parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Prior to a flight from ERW we decided to stay the night before near the airport. Springhill Suites was our choice and the date was Thursday night before the Super Bowl. From the moment that I spoke to Andrew Barry, I had all of the confidence in the world that I had picked a winner. I discussed leaving my car while away--no problem. I discussed about being senior citizens--no problem. In fact the entire staff including Viv and everyone at the front desk could not do enough for us. I can't promise that I'll be their biggest customer, but I'm sure that I'll be a regular as the situation warrants. A special "THANKS" to all.

Room Tip: Just tell them your needs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul W
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We had flights out of Newark and it became obvious they would be in the middle of a snowstorm. We booked this hotel for the night before so we could get to the airport and then the next night in case we couldn't get out. The cancellation policy is excellent, and much better than other hotels in the area which required 24 hours advance notice. We also got a decent park and fly rate. We ended up staying both nights. The room was spacious with a separate area for a sofa and a desk. Since there were three of us, we had plenty of room. The breakfast was good and while the hotel was full, we didn't have long lines. We had no trouble finding the hotel. It was right off Route 78 in a complex with two other hotels by Marriott. Despite the location, it was super quiet in our room. The only restaurant for lunch and dinner was in one of the other hotels which forced us outside but you can shuttle between them. My only suggestion is that the Courtyard had the best pantry and I would have liked some of those items at the Springhill. It was a great stay, and made a difficult couple of days much better.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Elora21
Reviewed 10 February 2014

we spent the week end of the 7th February 2014 till the 10th February, the hotel is comfy but the service is very poor, bed linens didn't change, kitchenette was clean up the house keeper took the cups for tea and coffee didn't bring them back from 10am didn't return them not until 6pm. Not good I think they need better staffing,better management,where ever you go you must get comfort. Other than that if you looking a gt away you can try it but request that your bed linens and towels change.

Room Tip: Make sure request that your bed linens change, and get clean wash cloths and towels
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Mikolt B, Director of Sales at SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Dear Primrose,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the SpringHill Suites, Newark Liberty. I am disappointed to hear of the issues that you encountered and can assure you that they are certainly not typical of the high standards we set for ourselves in these regards. We take guestroom cleanliness very seriously and work hard to ensure a problem free experience for each of our guests; with that being said, admittedly, we sometimes fall short. I apologize sincerely for any inconvenience created by the issues that you encountered.
Please contact me so that I may rectify the situation and also garner more information to ensure that this does not occur again.
Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from SpringHill Suites, Newark Liberty.
Regards,
Mikolt

Reviewed 10 February 2014

This is a great hotel!! I've stayed here 3 times and is nothing less than great,staff very friendly,rooms extremely clean and for the price you can not ask for anything better!!! I went on oriceline and I pay less than 100 bucks each time I came here!! Totally recommended!!!

Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 5 February 2014

I found this hotel through AAA. I was looking for a place to crash during the storm so I could make my flight the next day. The front desk staff was wonderful and the room was great. The room was big and clean. I would most definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo