Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Newark

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Boyertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 June 2014

May 2014- I stayed at hotel while in town for business. It is a very nice hotel-BUT....when I arrived, I was surprised to see that it cost me over $15.00 per night plus tax just to park in their parking lot, then after check in- I found no towels in room and toilet didn't flush. Went to front desk and someone delivered towels mad fixed toilet. Next day after working all day, I returned at 6:00pm to find that room still wasn't made and fresh towels in bathroom. Housekeeping arrived approx 6:30. The next day I had no hot water for shower. After cold shower and check out, I told front desk and was informed that heater was broke again. I did not receive any apology or comp or anything. On top of it, I needed a receipt rom the 37.00 parking to turn in for expenses and was told that I needed to contact Expedia for receipts. Like I stated, nice looking hotel- but not a pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BarryMayberry
Ernst2013, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for choosing The Ramada Plaza Newark Airport.

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business. Our Facility has different offerings than other hotels at Newark Airport. We offer the best value in the market, unfortunately all EWR hotels charge for parking. Our parking fees are the lowest . Please feel free to reach out to me.

Ernst Gaston
Santa Maria, CA
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We stayed here after being stuck overnight by delayed flight on United. United gave us a voucher to stay here until our 6am flight the next morning. To get to the hotel we had to take a bus to P4 and then wait for the shuttle. When we arrived there was plenty of front desk staff to check us in, took less than five minutes to get room key. We went to the bar/restaurant to get something to eat and watch the end of the game. The bar staff was very friendly and sympathetic to our long day of traveling. The food was good. It was nice to have good customer service after the horrible customer service we had experienced all day traveling.
The room was ok, door didn't close tight, bathroom could have been cleaner but overall ok. Not my first choice in a hotel but was good enough for the 5 hours we were there. We took the 4am shuttle back to the airport and we were there in plenty of time for our 6am flight, but then again we did not have any luggage as it was being held by the airline.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Ernst2013, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for choosing The Ramada Plaza Newark Airport.

Thank you very much for your review. I am sorry to hear your room was not clean properly. We take great pride in our cleanliness standard and our housekeeping team does a great job to get the rooms guest ready. I apologize for the disconnect. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon.

Ernst Gaston
Travellers also viewed these Newark hotels
Wyndham Garden Newark Airport
SpringHill Suites Newark Liberty International Airport
Best Western Plus Newark Airport West
Newark Liberty International Airport Marriott
Holiday Inn Newark Airport
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Newark Airport

Been to Ramada Plaza Newark Liberty International Airport? Share your experiences!