1,454 results
All reviewsnewark penn stationguest loungenew yorkbreakfast roomperforming arts centerfree shuttlehard boiled eggsmilitary parkpath trainfree breakfastshuttle serviceprudential centerbreakfast sandwichbusiness centervisiting nychotel shuttlethe world trade center
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The hotel is in Newark, but very close to Newark Penn station. The room was comfortably and tastefully remodeled and breakfast was adequate. The hotel provides free shuttle to Newark Penn Station and Newark International Airport. I would definitely stay a here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Today is first day of my life when I met a very lovely man Director of Banquets, he showed me around and was the most professional, and polite person who delighted with what is going to be my place of celebrating a very special occasion for which i will be lloking forward to and booking in the very near future i cant wait to have the time of my life right here at the Robert Treat Hotel and invite all my quest to enjoy a night to remember Im 100% sure will be the very BEST! the banquet rooms are absolutely beautiful,everything looks clean and the staff workers are extremely professional and delivered service with a smile(:)

Room Tip: just ask to see what ever room you're expecting for your event or hotel stay and you will be pleased
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 27Season
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed at the hotel for a night as we had a layover in Newark. Did some research and chose the hotel as there are 24 hour transfers to airport and to station that goes to New York.

Friendly service, rooms were very spacious, not new but well kept. Useful transfer service to get into NYC. Breakfast nothing special but did the trick and very affordable.

Good value for money and nice stay. Would return of back again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamesboulding
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We arrived early to this hotel and was told that our room was not ready. I can't say that the front-desk clerks were overly friendly or helpful.

We were given two rooms with double beds. The rooms were fairly dated, however, they were clean and comfortable. The hotel was old and as a result, you could hear into the other room (especially in the bathroom).

The hotel is further away from Newark's Penn Station than the Hilton, however, there is a free 24 hour shuttle which we tool advantage of.

Wifi was free, however, a bit slow and unreliable.

Parking was free! A huge plus.

Breakfast was included. It was pretty basic, but a nice touch.

If you're able to get a good deal, this hotel provides excellent value for your money.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank netgeek
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel needs updating and feels pretty grungy. The carpet scares me; I'm bummed I forgot my slippers. The WIFI doesn't work and the rooms are ridiculously small. There is no place to put the luggage stand; it's literally that small of a room. The remote has broken buttons and several of the TV channels are fuzzy or don't work (no sound). If I have to come back here for business, I'm sticking with a Hilton property. Yikes! Glad I'm only here for a short period of time. Unless you're on a really tight budget, look elsewhere for lodging.

Stayed: July 2014