Econo Lodge
US$97
US$79
QualityInn
US$107
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 October 2009

Said they had WiFi, but I couldn't get it in my room, so I called and was told that it was only available in rooms at the other end of the motel. I had asked about WiFi when I checked in and didn't want to move after I had unpacked everything.

The manager and staff saw my miniature dachshund when I walked her several times a day. The dog stays in and sleeps in her crate when we travel. No one mentioned a pet fee and I saw no sign or other notice, but when I checked out, the clerk tried to charge me a $10 pet fee per night. If I had known there was a pet fee I would either not have stayed at this place, or if I had decided to stay, I would have done so having made an informed decision.

We stayed at this place last year and decided to try it again because we were told that it had been renovated. Don't bother.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 June 2009

This hotel is beautiful. it is very clean room. My arrival I asked the friendly staff reasonable question that they should have known the answers to and they couldn't answer any of them. As I was trying to pick up my keys...

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2009

Was leary about staying here, after reading some of the reviews, but was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. The grounds were clean, and the rooms were clean and nice. The mattress' were sooo confortable, that I forgot where I was when I woke up. The desk clerk was extremely helpful, and the coffee was available day and night. The price was just right, since the hotel a few miles north was out of my price range. I would definately stay here again, and tell my friends and family to also.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2008

I rented this hotel for my guests during my wedding. None of my guests was happy with the service. One of my guests had cash money stolen from the wallet. There was not ice in the ice machine and it was really nasty!!!

I had initially booked it for 3 nights but after poor service, I tried to cancel it before 24 hours notice and they didn't get me any refund. Very very poor customer service. They made my wedding look like a disaster!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
Reviewed 6 August 2008

This is a bad-smell no tell motel. Upstairs (non-smoking) room stank of stale urine and cigarettes. Hairs on the mattress pad under the sheets. I was told no other room available; it was late so I removed the bed cover (never sleep on the bed cover), cranked the AC and took a sleeping pill. Next AM, was moved to another (ground floor) room which was better...except the air conditioner froze up every 20 minutes.

Stay elsewhere. Spring for it.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo