“Our trip to USA” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in North Bergen
Benesov, Czech Republic
“Our trip to USA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

When I was visiting New York with my friends, we stayed in this hotel. Hotel was nice and not far away from New York. Bus to New York cost 2.5 US dollars. And the bus stop to New York was in front of hotel. Room was good for the price and had safe. The Breakfast room was well equipted (wafles machine). If you want to visit New York with low budget this is perfect hotel for you.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kharry_13, General Manager at Super 8 North Bergen NJ/NYC Area, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Hello,
Our staff and Management would like to thank you for giving us your review on your stay with us. Super8 North Bergen is definitely a place for someone on a small budget, but also does provide many amenities free of charge, and the rooms are very well equipped .
For any such reasons you had with the air-condition, you should have reported it immediately and it would have been taken care off. Our team is always willing to help, so don't hesitate.
Best Regards,
North Bergen,
Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Montreal, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014

I must admit this hotel did fit perfectly into my trip plans. I wanted to visit Manhattan island without having to bother going with my car. This hotel is like 10 mins from Lincoln tunnel and there are buses from there, taking you directly at the hotel, up to midnight everyday. This was a really good deal.

The rooms were ok, if you are bothered by traffic sound or air conditioner machine sound, you might want to rethink. The bed was hard but all in all, the room was doing its job. The waffle machine in the breakfast area and the kind lady at the counter eased me on the room's shortcomings.

I totally suggest you take this hotel if you have a small budget and don't want to enter New York by car. It really is easy and cheap to get to Time Square.

Room Tip: Second floor on the second building's side should be quieter (traffic noise)
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
3 Thank John G
Kharry_13, Public Relations Manager at Super 8 North Bergen NJ/NYC Area, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Hello,
North Bergen Super8 would like to thank you for staying with us, and we heard about the bed, but as a franchise, all the beds are of the same quality which is a requirement from the brand. We do apologize for any inconvenience you may have had, but we hope your trip was wonderful.
We do welcome you back soon.

Management,
North Bergen,
Super 8
Ostrava, Czech Republic
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

We booked this hotel as a perfect alternative to the expensive hotels in Manhattan. Staff were helpful, breakfast great as I am a sweet tooth, there was everything-donuts, you could make your own waffles! my boyfriend missed some ham or cheese or something salty. shame we could only enjoy it once, the next morning we had to departure very early, like at 3 o'clock in the morning, but no problem with the check-out coz they have 24/7 front desk. The best thing was, we originally booked a twin room with shared bathroom, and we were given a room with our own facilities!! This free upgrade made our day! we did not use the parking space, but I would say it is very convenient. I can not but recommend! Great Hotel.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank aichinka
Coimbatore, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

When I thought of newyork tour, first thing came to my mind was excellent place for stay. . Few of my friends were stayed in north began and recommend me. . It's an excellent place n price for stay with good transport options to visit newyork. $117 for a day without canceling option and $129 with cancel option. Rooms are spacious and with all required amenities... I strongly recommend north began at 2800 Columbia avenue @ NJ.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Ramada Jersey City
Ramada Jersey City
#7 of 13 in Jersey City
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,053 reviews

Been to Super 8 North Bergen NJ/NYC Area? Share your experiences!