“Do yourself a favor and go to the Waterside!”

Waterside Restaurant and Catering
Reserve with OpenTable
Waterside Restaurant and Catering is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 94 Restaurants in North Bergen
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Caldwell, New Jersey
“Do yourself a favor and go to the Waterside!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I have many different experiences with the Waterside that not many people can attest to. I've been there for dinner, Sunday brunch and my fiance and I celebrated our baby shower there last November. I can't even begin to tell you how much I've grown to love the Waterside. Views are breathtaking, food is fantastic, venue is clean but most of all, the staff is always so attentive and friendly. The Waterside has completely won over my fiance and I that we decided to host our wedding there as well this coming August. Please do yourself a favor and go! If you're booking an event, make sure to ask for Frances, Lesley or Shantel. Top-shelf people!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Milton G

Towaco,NJ
“Very romantic atmosphere to celebrate a special event!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a fabulous meal while enjoying the gorgeous view! The waterside is a wonderful spot to make you feel extra special to celebrate your momentous events! The menu is out of this world also!! It gives you the city feel and so easy to get to!!

• Visited June 2014
North Bergen, New Jersey
“love the new menu”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

we go to watersdie all the time great view & drinks but food was not so great & emnu ver yboring. They have since changed the menu great new desserts espeically also new menu with small plates is great & the food very good. Still has best view & deck great night spot. Also brunch is the best & a great value

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ali C
“Catered event with horrible, cold food”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Beautiful view of the Hudson and Manhatten. My food was cold and not very good. Beef was underdone (considering that this was a buffet style event). Good, attentive service from the staff.

Visited May 2014
Marlboro, New Jersey, USA
“If I could rate it lower I would”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Family went this past Sunday for Mother's Day brunch. Arrived at 1:30 and was greeted by nice girl who sat us outside as requested. It was all down hill from there. Table was unstable and learned back & forth. Chairs were some kind of backyard iron type. It was a good 15 minutes before our waiter came to our table. He asked us what we wanted to drink and took off. Came back 10 minutes later with the 1 water downed drink that "was included" He asked if we needed anything else ? I asked " so what do we do now ?" He said " it's self service , go up and get your food". Really ? How about " hello, my name is....welcome.... Today we're offering .... ". Nothing.
We went up to the buffet Inside was the cold food. Limited selection. 3 trays empty waiting to be refilled. Outside they had the hot food. Terrible. Flies all around. Empty trays. Carving meat was out in the open in sun with flies. We couldn't wait to leave. I asked for the check. He came 10 minutes later with it. $ 50.00 per person. Outrageous. And then realized why the waiter couldn't care less ....they had an automatic 20% tip already added. Would never go back here.

• Visited May 2014