“A night at Days Inn” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Meadowlands View Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Meadowlands View Hotel
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in North Bergen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Connoquenessing
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Hotel was very clean. Staff was helpful and friendly. Only 2 complaints, one is the bed was a little bouncy but hey it is a hotel bed. Two it was a little noisy from the outside but I am used to living in the by the farms.

Room Tip: I used booking.com to get a really low price.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Christine K
DaysInnNB-NYC, Manager at Meadowlands View Hotel, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. However, in the future if there is anything within your guest room unsatisfactory, please contact the front desk immediately so that we may rectify the situation. We want your stay to be a pleasurable one!! Hope to see you soon.

Safe travels
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Don’t book a room anywhere else without stopping by the Executive days inn North Bergen first! This hotel has Great views of meadowlands, Very Clean and the staff is Friendly. The staff was overly accommodating. The location was good, in the middle of everything. Pet Friendly and free Wi-Fi! Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank josefina t
DaysInnNB-NYC, Manager at Meadowlands View Hotel, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Thank you Josefina, we really appreciate your comments. As always, Wi-Fi is free as well as parking to all our guests. We are also pet friendly so feel free to bring your pet with you!! Hope to see you again in the near future..
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

When I came to the hotel the interior was really nice it looks very high scale the staff looked very professional and well-mannered and spoke to me with very much respect. The room I was placed in had Beautiful large beds very peaceful. I will definitely recommend this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you Ursula for your great comments!! We are constantly renovating so we may approve our location for all our loyal guests. We have recently renovated our Second Floor which has received incredible reviews. We sincerely appreciate your business and hope to be of service to you again in the near future.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

-Let’s face it. A lot of hotel tell you what you want to hear just to stay at their hotels, but a friend of mine told me he stayed at the days inn hotel in north Bergen and how he enjoyed his experience there and how I should go see for myself. So I looked at the reviews and it had all different types of Reponses. So I thought to myself how bad it could be? I was in the area on a business trip. I arrived and the staff were friendly, they took their time to give me general information and showed me to my room. The rooms were cozy and secured I feel asleep like a baby. And checking out was fast no longer than 2 minutes.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DaysInnNB-NYC, Manager at Meadowlands View Hotel, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Thank you for your kind comments!! We pride ourselves on guest satisfaction. It has been a pleasure to have you as our guest and hope there will be more enjoyable times to come!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Bergen
Meadowlands River Inn
#2 of 15 in Secaucus
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
Hilton Garden Inn Secaucus / Meadowlands

Been to Meadowlands View Hotel? Share your experiences!