“Excellent hotel ,great price.”

Meadowlands View Hotel
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in North Bergen
Seattle, Washington, United States
“Excellent hotel ,great price.”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I had such a pleasant stay at the Days Inn. Room service, breakfast, and the price were just right. This is my first time coming to the New York/New jersey area and Days Inn beat the price of the other hotels I inquired about. There is a restaurant /lounge on the 12th floor that had great service and the drinks were delicious! If it had not been for the help of the supervisor (Priscilla) I would not have known about the restaurant and the shuttle bus to New York which made it very easy for us to travel. She was patient, admirable, extremely helpful,and kind. The customer service she provided to us was beyond my expectations.

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank elvism67

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I was there whit my boyfriend. It's not really romantic, i suggested this place more for a friends trip but we wanted to travel for cheap and it was good for that. The room was in general clean but i found hair on towels but the bed was really cleaned and comfy. The parking is free and you can take the bus to Manhattan for only 3.20$ it's only 10 mins away without traffic !
The services is not the best. They gonna answered to your questions but it's rare that they will smile at you.
The wifi is free but so slow !

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Cambridge
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Took the children on a road trip this summer and booked this hotel as we were leaving Washington. Booking.com said the room included breakfast which I found out the next morning it did not. The hotel was booked solid and the first room I was given hadn't been cleaned at all. The front desk staff was very apologetic and we were in another room within 10 minutes. The room was absolutely fine and fairly clean. Found out the next morning we could take a shuttle into New York to sight see and leave our car at the hotel. This was a bonus find and I would definitely stay here again if we were to ever go back to New York.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Elkhart
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Needed a place to stay while in the area on business and most other hotels were booked. I was able to get a room here but all they had were suites and I accepted. The term Suite must not mean the same thing in this area as this was one of the smallest rooms I have ever rented anywhere in the US or Canada. The room was newly updated in an art-deco kind of way with black and white theme. The bed was about 17" off of the floor and the mattress was more like a futon than inner-spring. There was not more than 2' on any one side of the bed so walk carefully at night. Staff was ok but did seem to be a bit in a hurry all of the time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Bel Air
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The room was smaller than what we are use to when we stay at this hotel but the management compensated us by reducing the price, so we were okay with that. With the room being small the air conditioner blew directly on the person sleeping closer to it. Next time we come we will ask where the room is located and know not to take the ones at the end of the hallway.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Back from visit New York city! Booked from the website hotel with the breakfast include staying in room, but finally the angry women at the lobby cafe tell me that it's not included! I've show my confirmation order on my ipad to the guy at the reception and he tell me that the website is not up to date, but i've pay my suites 50 bucks more than another for this, for nothing! I've finally decide to let it go... Really poor service! When my room was ready, 2 hour after the check-in, i've found blood on the bathroom door, disgusting ... The window let pass the noise because it don't close completely, and impossible to open! The bed are hard as a rock! I've slept with earplug because of the noise of the hotel room door that close, and the famous window that is not airtight, at least it was in the summer! That's my experience! To avoid!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Patrice B
DaysInnNB-NYC, Manager at Meadowlands View Hotel, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Hello Patrice,
I want to personally apologize for your experience with your reservation and the cafe. I can assure you that this is not our normal level service. I would like to speak to you personally in regards to this matter so that I can obtain some information regarding your reservation. Please call me at 201-271-0404.

Desiree Ruiz

Meadowlands River Inn
#2 of 15 in Secaucus
Sheraton Lincoln Harbor Hotel
Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands

Been to Meadowlands View Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Meadowlands View Hotel

Property: Meadowlands View Hotel
Address: 2750 Tonnelle Ave, I-495 & Us 1 & 9, North Bergen, NJ 07047-2228 (Formerly Days Inn North Bergen - New York City)
Region: United States > New Jersey > North Bergen
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in North Bergen
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:3 star — Meadowlands View Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Meadowlands View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn North Bergen Hotel North Bergen