“Never again”

Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in North Brunswick
Tennessee
“Never again”
Reviewed 24 February 2010

I stay in the area working with crew. I typically have 6 rooms for 3 weeks or more. This place has gone down hill for the last few years. I actually checked all my men out and moved down the road to a NEW Holiday Inn Express. Ramada Inn services were terrible. They never fixed anything. TV Selectionss............. They do not get ABC, NBC, CBS or FOX............ oh they do get 5 channels from India and a Hindi News.....
Take my advice, go down the road to the Holiday Inn Express.
They do have a swimming pool, but it has been closed for 8 years that I have been coming to the area.
Also, there is a resturant onsite. An Indian Food resturant. KFC is next door and it has about the same service as Ramada Inn

• Stayed December 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
san jose, CA
Reviewed 28 September 2009

It was an okay stay, in a clean room with nice toiletries... but our cheap-o TV didn't work, so the guy brought in another one, which didn't work either. This was booked for us and comped, so no complaints there, and it's pretty cheap. The Indian restaurant is kinda nice, we only ate there once, and the breakfast was pretty nice and varied. Swimming pool was closed and it was kind of dirty. Overall a decent no-frills stay at a decent no-frills hotel. It needs some renovations, and it's not a 3-star!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Lancaster, New York
Reviewed 11 July 2009

Excellent customer service, clean rooms, friendly staff

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
Glasgow, UK
Reviewed 2 July 2009

Got put in this place by Continental due to missed connection.

Not very nice at all.

Room has a musty smell and the bedding looked dirty and worn.

Overall my room looked it needed scrubbed from floor to ceiling.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank stuart174

Travellers are raving about these North Brunswick hotels

india
Reviewed 5 April 2009

we were a group of 40 doctors from india, got stranded at newark airport, missing our continental airways flight to india. ramada north brunswick hotel accomodated all of us at 3 am in the morning and the services rendered by them was par above excellence. great rooms, friendly reception and great indian cousine. great job done by the hotel.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
st.croix
Reviewed 7 February 2009

If you need a hotel and you staying in the new brunswick area this is the hotel to stay at. I must say it is in a very good location there is every you need in the area to make you feel like you home. I must also comment on the staff exceptional very helpful and proffesional, they made me feel comfortable. also they have a full breakfast you know how you go to hotels and the give you like bagels and jelly you actually get a full breakfast bacon and eggs I was really happy about being that it was me and my children it saved me money.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank pbxhotty
N Ireland-UK
Reviewed 9 January 2009

Continential airlines put us up here due to our vegas connection being delayed into newark-belfast.How nice of them! After arriving at 2.00am at the hotel (we waitied 2 hours on a shuttle at the airport afetr ringing nuemerous times) when we arrived the front desk had no idea we were arriving as continental were to book us in and didnt bother.After us showing coupons we got they still werent sure but had to agree in the end.
Ok onto our room then,hmm, I would rather have slept in the airport! The rooms were smoky dark,fusty and I had a bright security light front the nearby factory shining in my window with curtains that did not shut properly, so I didnt get a wink all night, the bed was hard ,pillows smelt and we only had a thin cover and I felt like I needed a wash when I checked out as the room did not feel clean at all.Bathroom was ok.
Breakfast was awful, they ran out of stuff and you only had bread rolls, tea,coffee, orange and cereal.They ran out of orange juice so you only had tea or coffee.This place is as basic as basic is, it put a big dampener on what was an amazing holiday and I would never fly continental again as they did not seem to care and the customer service attitude at newwark was the worst I have encountered.I know this is not the fault of the hotel but we would not have been pout here if it were for continenal.

• Liked — The tv in reception was large.
  • Disliked — where do I start?
  • Stayed September 2008
Holiday Inn Express Tower Center New Brunswick
Rutgers University Inn and Conference Center
The Heldrich Hotel & Conference Center
Hilton East Brunswick Hotel & Executive Meeting Center

Been to Clarion Inn? Share your experiences!