“Dont go here”

Add it.
Back Corner Cafe
Cuisines: Healthy
Reviewed 4 February 2014

This place is horrible its new owners have run it into the ground its filthy over priced and the food is horrible plus the owner apparently likes to start trouble with the customers when he's in a bad mood prob because he knows his restaurant is crap cant wait till it goes under

Reviewed 30 January 2014

We are new to the area, thought we would go and grab lunch close by. We got seated and told that they were out of ALL flat bread sandwiches and chicken salad, really at 12'o clock NOON? We over-looked this and I ordered the Mediterranean Salad- I could of swore the menu had a lot more listed on this salad. It came with lettuce, black olives, cucumber for almost 9 dollars. REALLY? Where is the feta, red onion, chicken too- maybe!? So at that price I sighed, I could have made one better at home! I also got their soup with lobster, crab, white fish and every time I had the white fish in the mix it was horribly fishy, I almost spit it out it was that fishy tasting. I was totally not impressed. They are trying to be a upper scale grill type thing now that they opened under new ownership and really unless they get the menu in check and the NOT having things available (as simple as crackers for soup, really you serve soup but no crackers) this place is not going to last long. It is a really cute building and would like to see it be a success. Maybe I shall try again for coffee and bagel. But just feel like now I would much rather go to something in the area I like.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

We had brunch on our first day, along with lattes, which were good. Second visit for lattes, very disappointing. Worst thing was that in the evening, when we wanted to relax with a coffee drink, restaurant was closed. Even though our second drink was not that great, we would have returned for something to do had it been open.

1  Thank Yucatan-Admirer
Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

This corner cafe is great for healthy gluten free breakfast and lunch. I would highly recommend it!!

Reviewed 24 April 2013

My wife especially likes this little cafe. She occasionally meets friends here for lunch, and highly recommends it. We both like it for coffee and a pastry in the morning. On our recent visit we got freshly made blueberry scones and coffee, plain black coffee for me, a latte for my wife. Very enjoyable.

There's a wide range of coffee concoctions, and a small but tasty selection of fresh baked goods in the morning, and a small menu of very good sandwiches for lunch. The cafe is off the beaten track, but it's worth finding.

There's a parking lot with ample parking.

2  Thank practans