“Good food at reasonable prices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vincenzo's Little Italy 2
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Last week we ate here for just salad and pizza, which were both good. Normally we come here for a full dinner. One of my favorites is involtini, which is delicious. Everything we've tried has been very good, and the portions are rather large. You get a lot of good food for your money here.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My mom and I ate here on Saturday night. She ordered the tortellini which was made very well and tasted absolutely delicious. I had the eggplant rollatini which was just ok; I wouldn't recommend it. Atmosphere is casual; staff is friendly. Overall I would recommend it as you will have a decent meal.

1  Thank danidee716
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Great pizza and sandwiches, delivered promptly and hot. Also on premises is sit down restaurant. Real good, authentic Italian atmosphere and cooking. Very ample servings. Lots of specials.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

We usually cook at home, but decided this weekend to go a nearby local spot - Vencenzo's Little Italy 2 in North Cape May. This area has recently seen an increase of great dining spots spilling over from Cape May and West Cape May, but Vincenzo's has been here quite a while now. The atmosphere is classic casual Italian, cerca 1950. That not all that bad if you in the mood for something laid-back, without too much fanfare, bells or whistles. We were seated immediately, although it was a Friday night, the place was not too crowded. Our waitress was friendly, and really service-oriented. I did not realize it is a BYOB, and ordered a glass of red wine. Unfortunately it was not meant to be. They do offer bottles of wine however, including a small 375mm which is perhaps two big glasses full. But too much for me at one sitting. The house salad was quite good (kind of like a Caesar, but with a little vinaigrette touch, dressing was excellent, and it came with the aforementioned (in other reviews) warm Italian bread - great for dipping! I tried the Veal in a butter sauce topped with crab-meat, angle hair pasta on the side. The sauce was serviceable. It was OK but I would have preferred it to be reduced down a bit and maybe a little more kick- a little too bland for me. The angle hair came with the house red sauce which was quite good. Portions are very ample - so we did have lunch for the following day. We skipped desert - we were too full!
In all, we have been coming here for years. Locals will almost always run into old friends, and share some good times. They feature a seafood and meat menu in addition to the basic pasta dishes. They also have a more informal section next store, which offers some of the best pizza in the area, in a less formal, more kid and family friendly setting. We noticed it was full as we walked to our car. Great for a relaxing dinner, not TOO pricey, but a bit. It's not South Philly, but it's a keeper! We'll be back again.

1  Thank Wayne P
Reviewed 21 December 2013 via mobile

We were a party of 10. Waited a half hour for food. Had to go get our own drinks because our waitress was no where to be found. The seafood supreme was very oily. I had the steak and crab. Steak was over cooked but the crab cake was good. Appetizers were calamari and bruschetta. Calamari was like rubber. Bruschetta was good. Only 15 people in the restaurant and 10 of them were us. I'd really think twice before I'd go back. However with so many other choice in the area it's not going to happen any time soon.

1  Thank FriendofFaustus