“Great new find”
Review of Haht Sahs

Haht Sahs
Price range: US$0 - US$895
Description: Hi! We are renovating. Will be re-opened in November. Will keep everyone posted here. Looking forward to serving you then!
Reviewed 7 June 2017

This is a small clean place to get a sandwich or to stock up on hot sauce. The people that work there are wonderful. I had the BLT and it was great. I am looking forward to the Cuban next visit. When looking for this restaurant make sure you are on North Somerset St not just Somerset St.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Stopped in with my husband to check it out. It is a huge portion for the price, so we split the Cuban sandwich-and after eating it, I realized I should have just ordered one for myself. It's that good. I ate every last bite and wished I had more. They have a lot of cool products for sale as well. We will definitely be back. If I lived a little closer, I'd go back and order the same thing today.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

I discovered this wonderful food store. It's a fun little place, had a Cuban sandwhich and a chicken semzito bowl - really really enjoyed both.

They have a number of different hot sauces to purchase and even Bloody Mary mixes - tried one at home - enjoyed. Also they have their own Haht Nuts - spicy and quite good. Also have different salads, sandwiches and paninis - great coffee.

Will be going back soon - a really great find.