“Non Pool side is the best side to be on”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Cardinal Motel

Cardinal Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Cardinal Motel
Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Non Pool side is the best side to be on”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

I recently booked a room at the cardinal and was told I would have to stay on the non-pool side. They made it sound like I was being punished!!! However when I arrived I could not have asked for anything better. This was not a punishment. The non-pool side as they called it was quiet and peaceful. The maid I had worked with her son and was also very very pleasant, could not do enough for us. Even though I also had my children with me they enjoyed the "non-pool side" just as much as my husband and I. The older lady in the office did seem a little unpleasant, guess she was having a bad day or just should retire.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Joan S

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Pennsauken, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have been going to this motel for a few years now! Some of the staff, like Bill is very nice, howerver the other guy, think his name is Steve, he is so ignorant!!! I know it's a shore motel, but needs updating soooo bad. Housekeeping use to do a decent job, but not this year. I think I'm gonna find a better place for next year!! Dirty, Dirty, Dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these North Wildwood hotels

New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2012

My husband and I recently got back from a four day getaway stay at the Cardinal Motel. We have stayed at this motel for over 20 years. The great staff and cleanliness always impresses me. We had a really nice room, very clean with two double beds. They keep the rooms and grounds very, very clean. The family that owns this motel is always so pleasant and helpful.

I can't wait to go back again and see my friends that the Cardinal Motel.

Room Tip: Book early as they fill up fast!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank brdie44
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

I stayed at the Cardinal last year because or a recommendation of a friend. Boy was I impressed. The staff was very nice and the room was clean. The pool was very clean as well. My kids really enjoyed the game room as well as the pool. I am staying here again this year and can't wait to go down. :)

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank Meghanlarsen
Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2012

I would stay at the Cardinal Motel a thousand times over! My husband has stayed there ever since he was a young child, on his family vacations. We started that tradition when we got married and with our children. The rooms are clean, air conditioning works, and everyone has a great time! The family that owns the Cardinal is wonderful and always makes sure we are satisfied each time we stay there.

Room Tip: If you are travelling with young children and want to have a separate room for them, ask to reserve...
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Jacqueline H
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

Booked a room here for 3 nights for Beach Blast soccer tournament. Hadn't been to Wildwood in many years and a friend recommended staying at the Cardinal. It was clean, in a good location and the owner and staff were very courteous and friendly. I would happily stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Kim R
Runnemede, New Jersey
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2010

This was the worst hotel ever. It was very dirty the rugs were so gross i wouldnt let my kids even walk without shoes on. They advertise ac but they dont work the sink kept getting backed up had to brush our teeth in the shower. The staff was not pleasant it seems they like to rent to there friends and then hangout with them and be ignorant to there other guest. One of there friends or guest they are very friendly with bumped into my son and burned him with her cigerette and never even came to me to apologize. When I confronted the woman the manager gave me additude because i was not so nice to the woman who burned my son, who by the way had three burn blisters on his hand. The staff and owners are not professional at all and the place was very dirty and the up keep was very poor. If I hadn't been in the soccer beach blast i would have asked for a refund the very first minute i saw the room but unfortunatly I was stuck but did leave a day early and complained about the problems and the owner never even offered any of my money back she just said ok return key before u leave. Would never ever recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family