“Excellent Experience”
Review of Cardinal Motel

Cardinal Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Cardinal Motel
Ranked #25 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
Howell, New Jersey
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My husband and I have stayed at the cardinal motel for the past few years we recently vacationed there in July 2013, the rooms were clean, maid service was excellent, the staff was very friendly and helpful, the pool was always clean, wonderful experience that we decided to go back in August. A Great Place to Stay with very reasonable rates!!!!! Highly recommend. JM

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Judy J

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I have been staying at the cardinal for 30 years. I love the atmosphere and the owners/ staff are always, and always have been, wonderful. The rooms are not what I would call modern... But that's what it's all about. As soon as I arrive I can feel that same feeling I would get as a young child going on vacation with my parents and siblings!

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank FunnyB80
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Bugs in room, room dirty, musty, out-dated, zero sound insulation (literally sounded like there was a herd of elephants in room above), guests were noisy and obnoxious, staff was rude. Would never, ever recommend .

• Stayed July 2012
3 Thank Genykane

Travellers are raving about these North Wildwood hotels

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 September 2012

I recently booked a room at the cardinal and was told I would have to stay on the non-pool side. They made it sound like I was being punished!!! However when I arrived I could not have asked for anything better. This was not a punishment. The non-pool side as they called it was quiet and peaceful. The maid I had worked with her son and was also very very pleasant, could not do enough for us. Even though I also had my children with me they enjoyed the "non-pool side" just as much as my husband and I. The older lady in the office did seem a little unpleasant, guess she was having a bad day or just should retire.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Joan S
Pennsauken, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have been going to this motel for a few years now! Some of the staff, like Bill is very nice, howerver the other guy, think his name is Steve, he is so ignorant!!! I know it's a shore motel, but needs updating soooo bad. Housekeeping use to do a decent job, but not this year. I think I'm gonna find a better place for next year!! Dirty, Dirty, Dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
New Jersey
Reviewed 31 July 2012

My husband and I recently got back from a four day getaway stay at the Cardinal Motel. We have stayed at this motel for over 20 years. The great staff and cleanliness always impresses me. We had a really nice room, very clean with two double beds. They keep the rooms and grounds very, very clean. The family that owns this motel is always so pleasant and helpful.

I can't wait to go back again and see my friends that the Cardinal Motel.

Room Tip: Book early as they fill up fast!