“Take out!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It doesn't get any better, when at the shore, to get take out and, this small place, surprising has very good Italian food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Got take out. A little pricey and kind of stingy in utensils but the food was good. Fried food cooked well with decent portions. Available on time. They took credit and had seat in available.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I love their eggplant parmesan and they give you ample amount of pasta along with it. Their pizza is really tasty too.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Placed our order, waited, others came in, waited, got their food and left. I enquired about my order - he’d forgotten to make it. Rather than apologize, he said “I’ve been dealing with people like you all day”. We were the only sober people in the place and twice their age. When I asked what he meant by that he became argumentative and threw us out. After 15 years of patronizing this establishment I will never go back, nor will anybody I know.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Just left dolce without a pizza. We ordered here for the last 15yrs. Tonight we go in to order a pizza, the owner forgot to put it in the oven. When we told him we were frustrated with the service he said he has been dealing with people ‘like us’ all day and he was not going to give us our pizza. What does that mean. We were the only sober people in the place and he decides to pick on us. How they remain in business is amazing. Also saw him rub his nose twice and then make a pizza. Very rude and gross. Glad I didn’t get the pizza. Will never go back again

1  Thank nancyo52018