We have been going to the Montego Bay for several years. We have 3 little ones that love the waterpark as well as being right on the boardwalk. Each year little things come up but are not overwhelming like needing additional towels or fix a light that is out. Whenever requests were made, they were answered properly and taken care of. The bar is a convenience with the added pleasure of having an incredibly attentive and friendly bartender, "Champ". Every year, we see him and he remembers us and takes very good care of us as well as the other patrons when we have been there. My only concern that I have year in and out is the horrible maid service. This past trip, our maid did not wipe a single table off or vacuumed our room. We were out before they got there and back after they came. Being tired, I did not want to deal with it and we took care of it ourselves. The cleaners need to do their jobs if they expect a tip. I certainly did not leave one and would not for that type of service. It is too bad considering how much we spend there between Adams, Tiki Bar, and the room itself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- our 128 unit resort range from 1-4 bedrooms 3 bath 165 seat restaurant with fullservice bar open for breakfast lunch and dinner in season. indoor pool and water park open year round. arcade,fitness center,massages,tanning bed,tikie bar located at indoor pool,outdoor barbacque grills,ocean front and ocean view suites, in season kids activities as well as free hot dog parties with dj on the ocean front sundeck ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Hotel North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Wildwood New Jersey
- Montego Bay Wildwood Nj