Montego Bay
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in North Wildwood
See available hotels
Sahara Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
Surf Song Beach Resort(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
Golden Rail Motel(North Wildwood)
Sandpiper Motel(North Wildwood)
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)
Mali Kai(North Wildwood)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Surf Haven Motel(North Wildwood)
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor waterparkfull kitchenbad reviewswildwood crestsoccer tournamentnext yearboard walkevery summerfamily vacationmany yearstikiboardwalkroomypiersnjefficiency
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Stayed for 1 day as a trial. One in a kind in Wildwood. Would love to come back again in season! Water park in pool area was great. Couldn't keep the kids out of it. Everything is close by shopping, food, boardwalk and rides. The room was clean. Very comparable to other places in Wildwood. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Cindy G
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Took our family vacation the first week of August and actually booked 3 rooms Two of them were rooms 301 and 302 which led right out onto the deck by the pool, overlooking the boardwalk. The other room (622) was occupied by my brother and 8 yr old nephew, right next to the indoor water park and game room! (perfect!) Definitely planning next years trip in the same rooms!
The housekeeping staff went out of their way to provide extra clean sheets when my 2 yr old grandson got sick, they also seemed genuinely concerned for him. Cant wait till next year, I love this place!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank Teri P
Reviewed 4 September 2013

My family goes to the shore every year. We always get a condo but wanted to try the Montego Bay one time as it is right on the boardwalk and of course includes an indoor waterpark. Amazing! We had a room with a balcony overlooking the boardwalk and beach. The rooms were clean and nice. The indoor waterpark was a lot of fun! All in all we had a really good experience and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank Gingerlee16
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I had read plenty of reviews before arriving at Montego Bay. Many of those negative...... Did they stay at the same place I did? Was I thoroughly surprised. I have no idea what the complaining is about..... Seriously don't. My son and I were in the Dominican Republic at the end of July, my family and I were in Fort Lauderdale and Disney world the week prior and then we had Labor Day there at wildwood, NJ. The hotel deals with salt water and chlorine water all day and for that they keep that place ...... Clean as a whistle under those circumstances. Room was clean and updated, and staff was on point friendly and courteous. One complaint: children in the hot tub? .... But hey.... It's a family resort. Period. Wonderful experience and I would unequivocally book there again. Look me up, I travel all the time... I know hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013
5  Thank Alejandro_D962
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We decided to give this popular Hotel a try with their Fathers Day weekend special . Not disappointed at all . Splurged on the presidential suite and all I can say is WOW , what a room . 3 bedrooms , 2 baths , hot tub in master suite bedroom , spectacular view ...just fabulous I never wanted to leave .Private covered balconies completed this room as it was nice to just sit and look out over the boardwalk and beach , we were on the 4th floor facing south . We had a meal plan which was really quite good , if you didn't like what was on that menu the dollar value was carried over to regular menu and deducted off the bill . That was great for any picky eaters without losing value . And the restaurant food . was very very good and fast with a staff that nice and friendly .Located right on the boardwalk and steps from the beach made it very nice . While the weather was perfect my Teenagers Loved the indoor waterpark and second deck pool overlooking the boardwalk and beach .Two lounges , massage spa , game room all under one roof .. With just one visit , this Hotel has become one of our favorites and will be returning for .

Room Tip: take advantage of one of their weekend specials with food plan
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family