Don't let the bright yellow exterior fool you: its a typical shore motel - dark, not well lit, tired furnishings. The owners have tried to make cosmetic repairs that just make the motel look dingy and grimy. Thankfully, I found no evidence of insects that I read about in other reviews. But, the lack of lighting in the halls and in the room (1 small lamp for the bedroom area!) put me on edge. A little claustrophobic. Will someone please let the Wildwood Hotel Association know that NO ONE wants those lousy bedspreads full of germs! Made my skin crawl. The sheets were so thin I could watch TV through them. I could feel the springs of the bed. This was booked through my business, but I was so unhappy, I paid for another room at the StarLux and was not disappointed there. I guess if you're young and only want the room to sleep in at night, it's ok. If you're a seasoned traveler that wants a pleasurable experience, Keep Looking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- our 128 unit resort range from 1-4 bedrooms 3 bath 165 seat restaurant with fullservice bar open for breakfast lunch and dinner in season. indoor pool and water park open year round. arcade,fitness center,massages,tanning bed,tikie bar located at indoor pool,outdoor barbacque grills,ocean front and ocean view suites, in season kids activities as well as free hot dog parties with dj on the ocean front sundeck ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Hotel North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Wildwood New Jersey
- Montego Bay Wildwood Nj