We stayed at the Montego Bay paying the extra price thinking of how wonderful it would be. WRONG! When we got off of the STINKY, SMALL, SLOW elevator with our luggage we came to about 5 steps in the hallway before trying to get to our room. It would of been nice if the nasty man at the desk told us which elevator to take. He did ask if it was our 1st time, so he knew we weren't aware of the 2 different elevators. As we unloaded our cart and reloaded after we went down the steps with it we entered our room. We were told our rooms were ready and it was about 3:00, The toilet/bathroom had not been clean. My son had to go to the bathroom and there was no soap to wash his hands. The sheets in the drawer for the sofa bed were dirty! The beds were made everyday but it look like the vaccum was never used the three nights that I was there. I cannot believe they but the hugh trashcans on the elevator when they are emptying them. They need to have a separate elevator for trash. The elevator was never clean our entire visit.
The hard plastic shower curtain stuck to you everytime you took a shower. No knob in refrigerator to change settings.
Whoever designed the building must of failed out of college.
VIEW was the best thing and that is free if you sit on the boardwalk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- our 128 unit resort range from 1-4 bedrooms 3 bath 165 seat restaurant with fullservice bar open for breakfast lunch and dinner in season. indoor pool and water park open year round. arcade,fitness center,massages,tanning bed,tikie bar located at indoor pool,outdoor barbacque grills,ocean front and ocean view suites, in season kids activities as well as free hot dog parties with dj on the ocean front sundeck ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Montego Bay North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Hotel North Wildwood
- Montego Bay Wildwood New Jersey
- Montego Bay Wildwood Nj