Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Carideon Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$91
Horizon Motor Inn(North Wildwood)
US$105
Sahara Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$136
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
Travelocity
Roman Holiday Motel(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
Surf Song Beach Resort(North Wildwood)
Priceline
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewssun deckpeople watchoffice staffcan't beat the locationone night stayoff seasonfront officenew ownersrooms are cleanlocation is greatnext yearkaykingsboardwalkwildwoodrowlinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2011

The King's Inn is still the best spot on the boardwalk.The building looked like was painted and some new doors added.The railing are still old and rusty the cement needs to befixed cracks all over. The steps are cracked and weak. There is no elevator and if you fo get a spot in their lot you have to park across the street. The lobby is old and need updating.The staff checked you in and dismissed you.The room need a new door,windows, locks curtains.The bed was hard mattresses need to be replaced as do the dirty white sheets and bedspreads.The bathroom was a disgrace pink tile in 2011.The laundry room needs work..The bathrooms by the pool nasty may be ok for some nasty to others. The rooms need new locks on the front and in the bathroom on door had a patch hole in it.I think they need to use the money they charge to update the whole place for 2012 before they get bought and became condos. And do n't cancel because they will take your $ and not give you a night's credit. If you have young kids watch them at all times.Check the sheets and drawer for bed bugs bring your own sheet or sleep bag some you don't touch their because you really don't know if they really change them from prior guests.i really hope they get it together and save this motel.Yes it is older but it can be fixed if people really want to pool is small when crowded and chairs area need to away from pool.This is a great place to stay if you plan to do other things and not stay in the room.And staff member got mad when i ask for a lightbulb and asked was i sure the light was blowed the lamp did not come on so yes i am sure. Im sure he would have tried to charge for it.

2  Thank EVE12
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Stayed at the Kings Inn for the first time this weekend with my family and LOVED IT!! I have to admit I was a little concerned with all of the negative reviews that I read prior to arriving. When I did arrive I pulled right in, checked in, parked my car in my spot ,unloaded and had a nice clean room right next to the office. Air conditioner worked fine, everyone was friendly, pool was cleaned every morning and staff was great. I will be back soon...

1  Thank Dar0210
Reviewed 17 July 2011

My girlfriend and I stayed here for two nights while she played in a beach soccer tournament in Wildwood. We were a tiny bit concerned after reading the 'ants on the baby' review, but we'd had a bit of trouble finding a room in Wildwood proper, particularly for only two nights, and King's Inn had availability, so we went ahead and booked. The property is right on the boardwalk, but still very quiet. The place looks like it hasn't been updated since 1973, and if you want a fancypants vacation, this is not the place for you. Our room was well-sized, the air conditioner worker, the water pressure in the shower was great. The only complaint would be that the towels were very small and not at all soft (this was pretty minor). The staff working reception were extremely friendly and helpful. Overall I'd say I would definitely stay here again if I ever go back to Wildwood. Also, don't be fooled by the "North Wildwood" designation. This motel is right on the boardwalk and only a few minutes walk from the big amusement parks. The pool is a nice touch!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mtvernonlady
Reviewed 16 July 2011

For probably the 12th year in a row we just finished our vacation. We stay at the Kings Inn every year, and next year as well.
Because I have bad knees, Kay the manager was most helpful with making sure I had a first floor room.
The maid service is great with Claire heading the pack!
Yes, the rooms are older, but clean.
My family would never stay anywhere else!

2  Thank Wildwoodfan
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The service was horrible. We walked in and they handed us are keys like we were bothering them. Didnt even shed a smile. The pool was really nice. The room was very clean and orderly. The maid we had was very nice. The only bad thing is the parking when we arrived we pulled in checked in and was told that we had to park at the end of the block in another parking lot. Did not like that because we paid just like everyone else to be in this hotel I dont understand how a hotel can not have enough spots on location. The best part of the whole trip was when we were leaving we parked are vehical in the loading zone to pack it and was getting everything together in the back and we walked in the office at 10:03a.m and all we got was YOUR LATE. And that was the very frist time we stayed there. No how was your stay nothing very rude. I paid for a room and deserve good attitudes or maybe atleast a smile!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends