Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Lollipop Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$79
Groupon.com
Carideon Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$91
Horizon Motor Inn(North Wildwood)
US$105
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$112
Travelocity
Condor Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$62
Travelocity
Surf Motel(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssun deckpeople watchoffice staffcan't beat the locationone night stayoff seasonfront officenew ownersrooms are cleanlocation is greatnext yearkaykingsboardwalkwildwoodrowlinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2012

This hotel is great. I've stayed here on two different occasions both on huge beach weekends. You can't beat the price. The hotel part is much nicer than the annex area, but who cares you are at the beach! The location is amazing as it is right on the boardwalk! You can walk almost anywhere you need to, even to the bars down on the lower streets.

My boyfriend and I stayed here on 4th of July and Labor Day of this year and had a great experience both times. The only complaint I have is no hair dryer, bring your own. It's an older hotel but totally worth it for location and price. Bring your bike and you can go anywhere. I love it here and will definitely be back.

Room Tip: Get a room in the hotel part, not the annex
2  Thank CP6785
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Older Motel in North Wildwood - A+ Location and rooms were clean. The people at the front desk are not very nice and have no problem yelling at other people young children but allow other people to be ridiculously loud all night and don't even tell them to be quiet. So if you don't want help or need any sleep this is the place for you. We will not be going back very diappointing..

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Diane S
Reviewed 30 September 2011

me and my fiance stayed there for the week of sept.26th-30th room 118 had a unbelievable time front desk was helpful and polite housekeeping did a amazing job were goin back in may cant wait

2  Thank Jimmy B
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I've stayed at the King's Inn several times over the years and never had any issues until now.When we arrived I went to the office to get key and window tag and they tell me I have to park down the street.I've never had to park down the street before.For one thing it's a nice walk,second you can't see your vehicle,third it was suppose to rain for 2 days,fourth I had 2 motorized bikes on back of truck.I told her I can't park that far away,and that they should have told me when I was making reservations.She told me it was on the deposit receipt,which only said you have to park in designated spot.She she if you have a problem with it i'll give your money back,so that's what I did.She did not care one bite and i'm a regular customer.Never again will I stay here.Bad service.

6  Thank terry c
Reviewed 16 September 2011

i was quoted 1 price, then found out they had date wrong and uped me $50.00 ,i`ve been going there for over 30 years.......

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family