“Awesome!”

Smack Daddys
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: I would like to write a review of this restaurant is this possible?If so how would I go about doing such?
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Had the pulled pulled wrap which is loaded with pork, rice and cheddar cheese! So full of flavor and the pork was so tender. Also had a side of fried pickles, which I fell in love with! They give you a side of ranch dressing to dip them in which is great but u dont even need it!! For breakfast the next day had the french toast .... thick cut homemade cinnamon bread and grilled to perfection. Melted in my mouth!!!! I plan on working my way thru the menu this summer!!!! :-) My friend had the biscuits and gravy which I tasted and it was rich and tasty!!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT FOOD!”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

Third year in a row enjoying their food! Extremely well priced for Wildwood as well as awesome service & friendly people! Bring back the mushrooms! LOL!!!!

new jersey
“Keep it up Smack Mama”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

We visited Wildwood for 3 days over the 4rth of July holiday. Had a total of 4 meals here as it was right next to the motel we stayed at. Food was reasonably priced , generous portions & very tasty.Very family friendly as well.Looking forward to visiting again over the summer.
Also ,kids got to choose whimsical toys from a toybox which made their day.
Owner & wait staff were very friendly and patient.
Great find :)

Benton, Pennsylvania
“Okay restaurant if you want something different”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

We were the only family in the restaurant at the time (early evening). One gentleman was doing all the work; host, phone answerer, take out preparer, waiter, etc., you get the point. We ordered six meals and it took forever to get the food. Although the pork was good, I don't think it was worth the dinner price. The fries were just okay and the hush puppies had no flavor and were overcooked. Next time, i would probably just get the pork sandwich rather than the pork plate; however, I probably will not go back again.

Visited June 2012
Mount Ephraim, New Jersey
“Never Disappoints!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2012

For 3 years, we have enjoyed Smack Daddy's for breakfast while on vacation. $2.99 breakfast gets you 2 HUGE eggs, hashbrowns, and toast of your choice. EXCELLENT value, great service, and I love that its family owned!!

Visited June 2012