“yet another excellent year at the Harbor Mist in Wildwood ! counting the days until next summer!”
Review of Harbor Mist Motel

Harbor Mist Motel
and 1 more site!
Harbor Mist Motel
Reviewed 24 August 2012

best place ever ! so clean and the owners are so friendly, I get more and more family coming each year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XOX <3 if your room is small, book ahead and get a larger room ! If you wait until last minute, you get what you get ! Rooms are of all sizes !

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Everyone else says wonderful things about this hotel, but I can't really understand why. The type of room we had was very small, and not comfortable. It felt crummy. My guess is it's that type of room we stayed in. I'm sure the larger rooms are much nicer since there are so many great reviews. The carpet in our room appeared clean - - but when walking with bare feet, they became black on the bottoms. The staff was VERY friendly.. and the location is great! Next time I won't be staying here...however I wouldn't exactly not recommend it...I'd tell you just to put in a little extra money and get the larger room.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank 94Jersey
Harbor2313, Owner at Harbor Mist Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

We at the Harbor Mist are so very sorry that you and your family did not enjoy your stay. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of all of our rooms. We clean the rugs in the beginning and end of each season, however if our customer came to us and felt the rug was dirty, we have a rug cleaner on hand and would be happy to clean the rug in any room accordingly. You are correct, the type 3 is a very small unit and we emphasize this whenever a customer reserves the type 3. We would never recommend the type 3 for 3 adults and 2 children. Also, we tell all of our customers to come to us immediately if they have any issues, so that we can do our best to solve any problems to the best of our ability. Again, we apologize for your uncomfortable stay.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I was lucky to find this hotel last year and I can firmly state this is now our go-to place in the Wildwoods. It is very clean and comfortable with a lovely pool and family grilling area. It is in the perfect location: you can walk to the beach, the boardwalk, and a lovely little deli called Russo's that has just about everything you could need for a beach vacation. I love that, if I choose, I can park my car and never move it one time.
The staff is also incredibly helpful and kind. I love the family atmosphere and the fact that so many families come; all the kids commune in the pool and the adults can happily watch them from the balcony. We had a great time chatting with the owners and the other guests. I highly reccommend this hotel to any family, especially those with young children.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tonie V
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I have had the pleasure of staying at this motel 3 times, and I love it. I have been coming to Wildwood for many years and this is by far my favorite place. Due to my husbands job, and scheduling conflicts we were not able to stay there this year and had to stay at another motel just down the street and it was a huge disappointment. The Harbor Mist is clean, has spacious rooms with all of the comforts of home, is in a great location, and has fabulous owners. I will never stay anywhere else in Wildwood again!!

Room Tip: The 2 room efficiency is fabulous, especially if traveling with kids. You get 2 separate bedrooms, 2...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank JerseyGirls920
Reviewed 5 June 2012

The harbor mist is one of the most relaxing vacations i have ever had!! my kids have all been going with me there since they were babies..the people who run this beautiful hotel are top notch..
rooms are well kept very clean..heated pool great!!! i have met some great friends there too so if you want a true family vacation with no hassles this is the place...!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank tropictattoo
Reviewed 3 April 2012

My name is Scott Monaghan from Philadelphia I have been staying at the Harbor Mist for about the last five years .I have been coming to WildWood my hole life,but I was never lucky enough or had the pleasure of finding and staying there !! The bottom line is it is in a great location.In walking distance to the beach and boards(Beach- steps away Boards- a couple of blocks away).The place is very clean and well kept.The owners Richard and Alison are both beautiful people,and will always be there for you if you need them.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 7 February 2012

We have been staying repeatedly at the Harbor Mist for years. It has a great location and comfortable atmosphere. Super clean rooms and pool! The staff is always accommodating and friendly. Last year they went out of there way to make our girls week even more special! I would highly recommend due to the personal quality care we recieved. It's always hard to leave when the week is over, a truly wonderful wildwood experience!

• Stayed: July 2011