“Great staff, great location, great place to stay!”
Review of Harbor Mist Motel

Harbor Mist Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Harbor Mist Motel
Deptford, New Jersey, United States
“Great staff, great location, great place to stay!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just spent 4 days over the July 4th holiday, and I can't say enough about Harbor Mist and it's staff. We had a 2 bedroom that was quite roomy and comfortable and super clean. Nice kitchenette. The staff are so courteous, they went out of their way to see that we ( and everyone else ) had everything we needed. A special mention to Eric, for helping me with my car, that broke down the day before we were checking out. Family oriented, steps from the beach in beautiful quiet North Wildwood. What more could you ask for? Going back in August! Thanks so much for a wonderful stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Trxzee
Harbor2313, Owner at Harbor Mist Motel, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Harbor Mist! I am particularly thrilled that my staff went above and beyond their responsibilities to accommodate your needs! We look forward to seeing you in August!

Warm Regards,

Alison

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reading, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided last minute to take a trip down to the shore over Labor Day. We aren't the type of family that needs anything fancy, so this place was great for us. It was CLEAN. That is one thing we must have. The owners were accommodating and helpful. It's also just a short walk to the beach; bonus! We usually stay in condos for our weekly trips, but we found a nice little place for our weekend getaways.

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank adi23das
Harbor2313, Owner at Harbor Mist Motel, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the Harbor Mist! We take pride in our business and customers like you who take the time to express your experience makes all the hard work worth our effort!

Thank you & we look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I found the Harbor Mist a few years ago for the Irish weekend festival and I have been coming back ever since. It is the perfect location; the owners (Allison and Richard) are incredibly helpful and friendly. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. That being said, this is the perfect place we care to stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dan B
Harbor2313, Owner at Harbor Mist Motel, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Hello Dan:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Your kind words make all the hard work worth our effort! We look forward to seeing you in September!

Take care,

Hackettstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I have called to get a room for my 2 brothers and I and our girlfriends.I consider us as respectful family people, not shore trash.They refused to let us book a room because the min. age is 25. I can see if we where still in high school and booking for prom. All I'm looking for is a peaceful get away with my brothers. I'll love to call discrimination on this one..... our age range is 21-24.

Room Tip: if your not 25 keep looking.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Harbor2313, Owner at Harbor Mist Motel, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
We apologize for your upset, however we have established policies and are strictly a family oriented motel. We always provide either the name of a motel in the area that does provide accommodations to the younger adults. I see that your subject line stated that You stayed at the Harbor Mist in 2013, if so you should have told that detail to the person taking reservations and we would have handled it accordingly. As always, feel free to contact us directly if further details are needed.

Alison Fioravanti
Fords, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I found the Harbor Mist a few years ago and we have been coming back ever since. It is the perfect location; a quick walk to the beach and boardwalk. The owners are incredibly helpful and friendly. Additionally, the rooms are always clean and comfortable. It is not fancy and that is perfectly fine. We do not go to Wildwood to hang out in a hotel room; we come to be outside and enjoy the beach and sun. That being said, this is the perfect place to stay as it allows you to fully enjoy the beach in a clean, cozy environment. The pool is perfect, too. It is cleaned daily and is visible from any room so you can keep an eye on the kids while whipping up lunch or breakfast.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tonie V
Harbor2313, Owner at Harbor Mist Motel, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Hello Tonie:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad to know that you enjoy your family's vacation at the Harbor Mist, it truly makes all the hard work with our effort. We look forward to hearing from you in the near future!

Hope to see you this Summer Season!

Take care,

Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 August 2013

had to take half an anxiety pill today because countdown has begun and i cannot WAIT to be back "home" at the harbor mist motel......OMG i just spoke to Allison and she only makes me miss it more & long to pull into my parking spot & yell "Lucy i"m home"....i only take one vacation a year and it pretty much takes up most of sept...BUT OMG i would not go any place or wanna be anyplace other than harbor mist in n wildwood...where home is where i hang my bathing suit....i seem to have already been switched rooms before i get there so i can be more comfortable than i always am in "my room # 3" but seriously i have slept in about 6 different rooms and i find they are ALL GREAT.....all the convenience of home except someone else comes & cleans for you...HOW great is that

Room Tip: all rooms are great & quiet....their is no quieter side...two blocks off the boardwalk so they o...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank eitref
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Looking forward to our return visit near the end of this month! This hotel is super clean. The owners are friendly, caring and always helpful. The guests are friendly. Close to beach and boardwalk....and I love the pool. You will not go wrong if you give this place a try! Great for families and couples.

Room Tip: We like the first floor on the side where the office is....have shade sitting outside the room and g...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank WawaPeg
Harbor2313, Owner at Harbor Mist Motel, responded to this review, 5 August 2013
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and are coming back to the Harbor Mist this season! We truly do our best to ensure that our guests enjoy their vacation and pride ourselves when they come to stay on a returning basis! Thank you for taking the time to post your review and we look forward to seeing you soon at the Harbor Mist! Take care, Richard, Alison and the Harbor Mist Staff