“Great Find!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Find!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Great selection of quality food and a friendly staff! A must for anyone tired of boardwalk food. I recommend the fish tacos, any of their burgers and def get the jelly fries!!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Being a local I am always looking for a good place to eat year round. Shoobies is always my favorite. They use fresh ingredients and real chicken and turkey in their sandwiches. I've never had something I didn't like from there. Love the later hours for the summer also. Makes it a lot easier to get there with my work schedule.

1 Thank Allison H
webster, United States
“Did the job.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Needed a healthy quick dinner. Who serves olives with pits in Greek salad. Do I hear broken tooth. Dressing good. Chicken on top not good. A to go place at best. Could have been friendlier as tourist town

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Diane V
Harrison, NJ
“Great food and good prices.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I ate at Shoobies a few times over the holiday weekend. The prices are in line with everything else on the island, but the service and food are spectacular. The first time we were there, I had the chicken cutlet sandwich and it was phenomenal. We also had fries - you can tell these aren't out of a bag. My husband had the blackened tuna wrap and loved it. We went back two days later and I had a chicken cheese steak - also really good. My friends had the shrimp tacos, a panini, and some peanut butter fluff sandwich for the kids. Everyone was happy and we will gladly go back. Thanks!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jessica A
Silver Spring
“great food for an upscale sub shop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

Had a very enjoyable lunch on a casual Saturday. Food was very fresh and the sub roll was outstanding , best I've ever had(heard it came from Philly). Side order of home made fries was huge and plentiful. Food isn't cheap ,but worth every penny. Highly recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013