“Best crab cake hands down!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Crab Cake Hotline
Price range: US$3 - US$27
Cuisines: Soups, Seafood, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Cash Only, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Now closed for the season.
“Best crab cake hands down!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

I wait all winter just to come down to Wildwood and get a crab cake sandwich from here! I can honestly say I have never had a bad experience with their food. I wish there were more stores closer to the Philly area!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“It's a REALLY GOOD Crabcake!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

Small location with another store inland that highlights their crabcakes but also offers some other options of fish and stuff. But the crabcakes are on the higher cost side but worth it as the quality and flavor are exceptional. A great stop off en route or returning home for dinner. Highly recommended

Visited October 2013
1 Thank We3ski
Villanova, Pennsylvania
“Are they open in the winter?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013

Discovered the Villas location August 2013 and quickly become hooked. Both locations had disconnected phone numbers on 12/23 and the Villas location looked shut down...not even a "closed for the season" sign. Hopefully it's just a seasonal thing; maybe their regular customers know the pattern but this was a potential loss of business.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Stew27
wildwood
“2nd location in Villas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

So glad they opened another location here on the mainland. Best crabcakes ever..and I have eaten ALOT of crabcakes.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jerseygert
Netcong, New Jersey
“Great crab cakes, a bit small and not cheap.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

I had to try this place because I've passed it a million times and it has good reviews. I ordered 2 crab cakes to go and asked the guy behind the counter how I could keep them for 2 1/2 hours for the drive home. He triple bagged them and suggested I get some ice and put it in the bag. It worked and I thank him for the advice. When I got home I was surprised that they were a small and paid $20.00 for just 2 crab cakes.I popped them in the oven for 15 minutes like the directions said and have to admit, they were delicious. Some of the best I've ever had. I had just eaten the day before at the Crab and Seafood shack and thought they were just as good as theirs. My only complaint here is that they are small cakes for $20 bucks. I would expect more for that price.

• Visited September 2013