““Great Deal on the town””
Review of Carideon Motel

Carideon Motel
Ranked #18 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
West Orange, New Jersey
““Great Deal on the town””
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed Friday through Monday on July 2012. We visited some hotel in Wildwood before we rent at the Carideon. This place looks nice and the rates were affordable one so, after we check the room and see if was very clean and well kept up, we rented it. There were 2 TVs in our suite and they actually had HD service for their HDTV. The service is good, actually one of the days we went to the beach and left the privacy sign hanging on the door for mistake and when we got back, very late, the cleaning service left us a bag on our door with extra soaps and towels, that was a good idea, because we really need them. The hotel really made our trip a success; we recommend this place to our friend and hope to come back this year again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
6 Thank Mia H

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Rahway, New Jersey
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed two nights at this motel for business, my company sent me to Wildwood on April. This town is beautiful there´re a lot of place to hang out and has interesting things. I choose the Carideon motel to stay; this was a great choice because it’s clean, well maintained with nice amenities-like free Wi-Fi and a friendly competent staff. I had the opportunity to see how they take care the place; wow! They know how to work, they check, repair and clean everything. I´m planning to come back in the summer with my children and wife.
Definitely, I recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank WilWilliam
Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Wildwood Motel Association recommended me to go this motel. The Carideon motel has a great location, close to the beach and boardwalk. The room sizes were great, clean, facing the pool and the having the efficiency with the kitchenette was helpful with 3 little girls. The people who works there are very nice, they are always available to help you whatever you need, even with simple things such as extra pillows or to suggest you some great restaurants, attractions to visit or activities to do. We can't wait to get there next year and have another memorable vacation in Wildwood.

Room Tip: If you want to save some money rent a room with kitchenett
7 Thank Keila T
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Traveling with little children can often be stressful but booking with the Carideon was very fast and pleasant. The motel was very clean, nice and the staff very friendly and helpful. They are located only one block and a half from the boardwalk and beach that was very good for me and my children because this time my husband didn´t came with us, he had to work, so I had to watch my three sons alone!! I was very worried but the people who stay at the Carideon were so kind, my sons met good friend and they enjoyed a lot, I did too. Next year we´ll come back again and I will be reserved early because we want to have a room on the second floor close to the new deck

Room Tip: Second floor good view
7 Thank Joyce A
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 6 September 2012

After a few years of renting a house for our wildwood vacation, we decided to stay in a motel. I have been apprehensive about motel stays due to cleanliness & space but this motel squashed both concerns! Super clean, nice size rooms, nice pool & bbq area. So much to keep the little one's occupied including a game room. I forgot how much fun it is staying in a Wildwood motel, I will definitely be back :) Thank you so much to the staff at Carideon Motel for providing us with a great place to stay!

Room Tip: B style rooms sleep 6 comfortably & have a refrigerator & microwave, it was perfect for myse...
9 Thank jessmhaus
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 31 August 2012

I love staying at this place it is one of the best places to stay hands down!!!!! I would always choose this place above all the rest, the service is outstanding and the rooms are always clean. Great clean pool and its really close to the boardwalk

10 Thank Antonio J
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Just came from this hotel this weekend. This hotel is in a good location. Its two blocks from the boardwalk and very close to Morey's Pier. Its had a nice pool and a great view. It was 2 other hotels near us. However it was VERY DIRTY. The chairs have food on them. The bathroom was dirty and the sheets had stains on them. I was very disppaonted after seeing the reviews saying that the hotel was clean. I would no recommend this hotel.

4 Thank smiley4life2003