US$165
US$215
Hotels.com
Carideon Motel(North Wildwood)
US$176
Harbor Mist Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$238
Lollipop Motel(North Wildwood)
US$259
Bird of Paradise Motel(North Wildwood)
US$138
US$133
  • Pool
Horizon Motor Inn(North Wildwood)
US$203
US$178
Candlelight Inn(North Wildwood)
US$285
US$267
Agoda.com
All reviewsperfect locationmemorial day weekendtikibedroomvacation
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

LOVEEEE Champagne Island!!!!!
It’s literally the ONLY place on the Island that I like to stay… The rooms are super spacious, very very clean… And have all the amenities that you would need, including a full kitchen and two bathrooms!
Kelley, at the front desk… Is always a pleasure to work with (sometimes I find myself switching my dates) and she’s always more than happy to help me!
Do yourself a favor, treat yourself to lunch at Flip Flopz, where you will find one of the great bartenders of the Jersey shore... Sticks! He and his wife, Kim… Are always super welcoming and friendly!!

THE VIEW!
by far the best view on the island, you get the inlet/beach... And all of New Jersey Ave., which is great for people watching as they stroll up and down the street to the different bars! I love the fact that once I get there, I park my car and walk everywhere because it’s so convenient!
I get the same room, every time I go if it’s available… My friends and I absolutely love sitting by the pool during the day, on the weekends they have a DJ which really gets the place going
Then, in the evening, we go up and down the street to the different bars and always end up at Flip Flopz club, and dance the night away before heading up to our amazing rooms!

I would recommend this place to anyone looking to have the time of your life at the Jersey shore… The prices are reasonable… Very well worth it!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 November 2017

They will not tell you that the hotel sits on top of a night club/bar. Our room was directly on top of where the band played and the enitre unit shook until 3 AM. It was a nightmare! The ownerhip/management could have cared less! No credits for another stay - no room switching - nothing. Just deal with it. And it's the most expensive in the area .. I'm guessing they have to over charge when they do not get many bookings due to their bad attitude and no repeat customers.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Please don't waste your money if you value sleep or your privacy! Furthermore, since they rent there pool out to anyone who is willing to pay a nominal fee you are taking chances as to the type of people you will be sharing the pool with. On our visit, upon check in, we went to check the pool area before changing and what a nightmare that was. You had a group that was there for a reunion and they were trashed and screaming at each other with every other word M----- F-----, smoking in the pool area and in the water, lifting there suit tops exposing themselves all the while children in the pool. Then someone came out of the room close to the pool with a cowbell ringing it and people coming out of the water running to the room as they lined up doing shots and screaming at one another. The pool looked pretty dirty and we were not taking any chances considering the type of people in the pool. Moving on to people running up an down the hallways screaming all hours of the night, smoking, cursing and drinking and leaving there trash behind so when you leave your room it reeks of smoke and you have to navigate around the trash, glasses and cans left behind. The music is so loud and pounds the walls in your room till 3:00 am. It was like being in a nightmare except you are WIDE AWAKE! The sad part is the room was very nice and roomy. The balcony was nice and roomy. The rest will destroy your vacation. The front desk was a joke. Mediocre staff at best with poor people skills and I don't care attitude was the icing on the cake of what we considered our poorest choice of places to stay. Do yourself a favor and pass over this place for another place to vacation. I promise you will be making the right choice. For us expensive lesson learned !!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2017

We come here every July for 4 nights when we compete at the BBQ Contest each year. The convenience to the contest area and whole event is second to none; you are right in the middle of all the action. The rooms are seriously spacious, have a full kitchen, ample sleeping area, bathrooms are great. You pay a premium for this, but I would not say pricing is outrageous compared to other hotels in the area. Sadly, I don't think they've invested much money recently in the facilities and the age is starting to show. Public areas of the hotel were not as spotless as in the past. Room service was very helpful when needed during the day. However some of the bath towels we got were full of holes and the bath mat we got on the second day was completely falling apart. On the 3rd night, we had not been given enough bed linens for our room (our own fault, btw), but when we went to the manager to get the bed linens we needed they were almost completely out of everything. This is all likely due to the linen service they are using. The carpet in our bedroom was worn and pretty dirty.

As others have mentioned, they sometimes have a bouncer at the pool. I believe this is only the weekends though. They will not let you bring your own drinks in at that time, but I have been there when there is no bouncer and not had an issue.

Try to get a room towards the back of the hotel. There are bands that play until around 3am many nights and some of the rooms near the pool sit over top of the band area. Also, the music playing at the pool can sometimes be deafeningly loud. I'm not exaggerating and I love loud music. Many of the rooms face or are near the pool area. If partying all hours of the night, this should not be a problem and in many ways this is that kind of hotel. Rooms near the back of the hotel however are very quiet for the most part.

Free wifi is available but rarely works, so make sure you have another source for Internet if needed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2017

The room was great! The colors on the walls reminded us of the Caribbean and we loved that. We were in room 107 which is right off the pool and bar. Lots of music but we can sleep through anything. We were part of the BBQ competition so this hotel was very convenient for us to get to. The room was very clean - can't say quiet but that's ok with us. The pool didn't open until 11:00 a.m. That seems quite late for a shore resort. Lots of people, including us, were going up to the gate to get in to the pool just to find we had to wait another two hours to get in. The beach is across the street. There isn't a person at the front desk all the time. Trying to reach someone there on the phone can get frustrating. Otherwise, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends