“Returning customer year after year!”
Review of Beach Hugger Motel

Beach Hugger Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Wildwood
Beach Hugger Motel
Ranked #30 of 39 Hotels in North Wildwood
Reviewed 1 September 2011

This is the best motel we have stayed at in the North Wildwood area for several years. Jim and Dawn take care of the place and are so friendly. We have recommend this place to anyone that we talk to who is looking for a place to stay in the area. We come down twice a year and will continue to do so at the Beach Hugger.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms will be more quiet since you won't hear
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank GJS386

Reviewed 29 August 2011

We stayed at the beach hugged 3 years in a row for a week at a time. This year we decided to stay at the Singapore in the crest,WHAT A DUMP. As the old saying goes,if it aint broke don't fix it. Jim and the rest of the staff here are great. It is truly a class act at the Beach Hugger. For 3 years in a row we never had a problem. I didn't think anywhere could match the service that we received year after year at the El Morro,which was sold,ripped down and became townhouses. The Beach Hugger may well
be the best place to stay for the money in Wildwood.

• Stayed: September 2010
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We stayed at the Beach Hugger for a short get away vacation. We only stayed two nights but wished we had booked it for longer. This place is spotlessly clean. Everything in the room was in perfect working order. The pool area was very clean. Loved the location. Just a few yards from the beach. And, what's best of all is the beach is narrow at this location. Very quiet at night, beds were comfortable and the owners are very friendly and gracious. We will definitely go back many more times!

Room Tip: View of pool area is the best
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank LSampson
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Just spent 3 nights here 7/6 - 7/9 and would stay again. Clean rooms, block to the beach, quiet area, great owners and staff. My wife found this hotel as were wanted to spend a few days at the beach with our daughter. Easy walk to the boardwalk and the Harford Lighthouse. The pool is small but well suited for children. We usually stay in Wildwood Crest but the location is much better especially since you can walk from the hotel and literally be in the water in less than 10 minutes. Rooms are very clean and have a nice size refrigerator, microwave, cook top, coffee pot and free wifi. If you need wifi make sure you are around the pool area. Rooms that are located in the rear part of the hotel do not pick up a signal. We are planning to go back after labor day and will stay here.

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 15 May 2011

I have stayed at the Beach Hugger on multiple occasions. My parents also. I have went there with my family, 2 teens. And we went last year with a group of us. Jim and his wife are the best. It is a perfect spot for everything, and I never had a problem. I wish he would of had room for me this year, but I will make reservations for next yr when I'm down..lol. We sat out and socialized all night, sure you can't use the pool but that is for insurance purposes. If you wanna party loud and be disrespectful. Or if you have rowdy, unruly children or teens please don't go there cause I don't want that on my vacation.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank roseryan20
Reviewed 18 September 2010

What a great time at the Beach Hugger, Jim, Dawn and the Housekeepers make you feel welcome. Been comming back the same week in September and reuniting with the Huggerettes--see you all next year.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2010

This was the first time that I stayed at the Beach Hugger Motel it was a great motel very clean the rooms are great the owners are really friendly and nice if they can help you with anything all you had to do was asked. This location is great because its near the beach and the pool was very clean I would stay here again next year if i go to wildwood again.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple