Florentine Family Motel
Carideon Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$91
Sahara Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$114
Alante Oceanfront Motel(North Wildwood)(Great Value!)
US$1,515
US$86
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
Roman Holiday Motel(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
Horizon Motor Inn(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
Surf Song Beach Resort(North Wildwood)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscombo roomowners and staffa great place to stayroom was spotlessbeach blast weekendyear after yearthe entire propertyclean placelast minute triplook forwardgreat familyupon checkpark your carmany yearscant waitevery morningfeel like family
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My family and I have been coming here each summer for 24 years. The rooms are spotless and the pool and patio area is beautiful. This is a great family hotel. It is very close to the beach and boardwalk. As far as the owners and staff I can't say enough good things about them. They are all very friendly and helpful and we look forward to seeing them each year! I would highly recommended staying at the Florentine for the best vacation ever at the Jersey shore!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Florentine1901, Manager at Florentine Family Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Carol,
Thanks for saying how friendly & helpful our staff is, also for including Carol & me in that. To give an example, we had 7 checkouts this morning, 5 commented on how great our place is, especially the staff who is always cleaning. 2 of them made reservations for next year and the others said they will be back.
Again, thank you, from G&C.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

It was an amazing experience overall a wonderful hotel! The place was very very clean and the staff was very friendly! It was located very close to beach and boardwalk. I will be going here again next year! It's by far the best hotel I've ever stayed at in wild wood

• Stayed: August 2013
Florentine1901, Owner at Florentine Family Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2013

x0cristix0,
Thanks for the review. Liked you opinion that we are a VERY clean motel with friendly staff. A lot of people has compared us to Disney as far as cleanliness. As you also agree, a lot of families like how close we are to the boardwalk & beach. Also, we like to think we are the best motel in the Wildwoods, at least that's what we strive for.
Again, thank you George.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I had been going to Seaside Hights, NJ for years, but decided to change it up this year. So glad I did! The Florentine is a true gem in North Wildwood - I've never stayed at a cleaner motel - anywhere! Day and night, there was always an employee sweeping up, emptying the trash cans, etc. The room we stayed in was completely worth what we paid (the combo room). Also spotless, by the way. :) Short walk to the beach and boardwalk, so it's a prime location.

The man who checked us in was friendly and had a good sense of humor; we had no issues with check in or check out. No issues with ANYTHING. This is a very family-oriented motel, and you can tell the owners really care about their motel and their customers. I will definitely return to The Florentine next year -- and the year after, etc.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Florentine1901, Owner at Florentine Family Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Patricia,
We treat our motel as an extension of our house, so as you say we really care about our motel and customers, which makes our motel a rewarding experience.
As you say, it's only a short walk to be boardwalk and beach, NO streets to cross which makes it a great location. Many come for a week and never move their car.
Many people enjoy the combo with the 2 bathrooms.
Thanks for the review - - George, (the one that checked you in)

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I stayed here after Memorial day and although the town was empty we had a great time at the Florentine! I realized when we got home that I had left my daughter's coat in the room...I called and they were so nice about it. I told the management that we would be back in North Wildwood in July and asked if they would hold the coat...they did and I told them we will be back for sure! These people are really nice and the hotel is very family friendly

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Florentine1901, Owner at Florentine Family Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2013

Colleen K.
Thanks for doing the review and mentioning how family friendly we are. Holding a coat, a toy, mailing back a wallet, a phone charger, etc. is all part of the services we perform. I know I've left things in a motel, but unfortunately each time they couldn't find it. That's why when someone leaves an item in their room, the housekeeper marks it on her daily sheet, puts it in a bag in lost & found with the date and room number. We then call them and ask how they want it returned.
Again, Colleen Thanks and see you next trip.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

The Florentine is the perfect place for a family to stay in Wildwood. Beginning with the moment we arrived, the staff was inviting, helpful, and made us feel at home. The location is perfect; one block from the beach & boardwalk and there are many dining and snacking options within walking distance. The room was perfect for the family and the staff's hospitality made us feel at home. We will definitely be back again next year.

Room Tip: Not a bad room!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bee M
Florentine1901, Owner at Florentine Family Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Bee M, Thanks for the great review and recognizing the great location we have. I also appreciate the comment about how helpful my staff is. Also at the end of our block is Ed's funcade, a place the kids can play many games. As you noticed, one of the nice things about a family owned motel is we make our guests feel at home.
Again, THANKS.