I stayed here with my family in August 2013. The hotel is close to the boardwalk, the beach and the piers but It reminds me of a motel I stayed at in college for spring break in the 80's. The staff is always around, cleaning and available to help. We paid nearly $700 for 3 nights. We stayed in a style 1 room and it was plenty big for the 5 of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Florentine Family Motel is owner-operated with a friendly staff.The beach is just a few houses away. Relax in our heated pools under the sun, or peruse the various attractions, thrill rides, and water parks just a couple of blocks away. The elevator makes it easy to get to the 2nd & 3rd floors. We offer daily housekeeping and laundry facilities, along with free Wi-Fi, and a refrigerator and microwave in every room. The kids enjoy our cartoon channels, while the adults can watch one of the 3 HBO channels on our new flat screen TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Florentine Family Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florentine Family Hotel North Wildwood
- Florentine Family North Wildwood