“Wonderful customer service!”

Aloha Oceanfront Motel
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in North Wildwood
“Wonderful customer service!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The Aloha worked with us to find the best time to come that would fit our budget. (Vacationing with two little ones is always an adventure!) They go above and beyond for their guests. Not to mention their perfect location and beautiful facility!

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Kaitlyn S
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you Kaitlyn for the great review. I hope to see you ASAP at the BEACH. Take care and know you are in my thoughts, Joni

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
Clifton, New Jersey
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This past weekend my boyfriend and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Wildwood. We decided to stay at the Aloha based on reviews and we were blown away at this hotel. The room we had was very spacious and the cleanest I have ever seen a hotel. We were lucky enough to book the package they were offering (early check in Friday, Late check out Saturday, and Free continental breakfast both Saturday & Sunday). Everyone from employees to patrons were very nice, friendly and helpful. The location is perfect, we spent most of our time sitting on the spacious balcony or the sundeck taking in the view of the ocean. Both my boyfriend and I were very pleased with our stay and we are looking forward to returning in the summer.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Valarie82
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you Valarie for the wonderful review and taking the time out of your busy schedule to write it. We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and visit us at the beach. Joni
Millheim, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 29 April 2014

My sister and I stayed with our 85 year old mother. The Aloha was very clean and the staff was so very nice and very helpful. They helped us find the place we stayed 47 years ago in Wildwood crest. And it is still there. We wood stay there again. Thank you Aloha !!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Vickie N Denny B
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you Ladies.....it was our pleasure meeting all of you. God bless and hope to see you all again real soon....Joni
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have been vacationing in Wildwood all my life, family home and then renting. This was my first stay at the Aloha, and It will definitely NOT be my last! I checked and checked different hotels for their location and price, by far the Aloha was the best! Joni and her staff were genuinely friendly, and accomodating.
My first impression of our room was how clean and spacious it was. The room was facing the ocean with a full wall of tinted glass, beautiful! We were able to watch the sun rise right from our room each day. One day it rained and we turned our sofa around to face the window, it was great we felt like were outside and not getting wet.
The hotel's second floor deck is also one of the most perfect places for enjoying the ocean views, also the dolphins pass directly in front of the hotel numerous times each day.
The pool was really nice and the temp of the water was perfect, very, very clean.
The other people who we encountered there were all very friendly, courtious and nice.

Everything that is written in their brochure was right on, no embellishments!
As Arnold would say " I will be back!

Room Tip: If possible choose a room facing the ocean, sunrise is spectacular!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PhillyGirl2013
Thank you so very much for this review. It means a lot to us. Hope to see you in 2014!!
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 October 2013

My friends and I recently stayed at the Aloha Oceanfront Motel. We had a wonderful time. It was a great location and could walk easily to the beach, restaurants and night life. I would have to say the staff and management really made our visit the best. They were very accommodating and helpful. Thanks Aloha for making our visit to North Wildwood so special.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Thank you for a wonderful review....we really appreciate your kind words....hope to see you this season!!!
New York
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I've been going to Wildwood every summer since I was born, and wanted to celebrate my 30th Birthday in my happy place - Wildwood, NJ. When calling around to book a hotel, 95% of them were booked due to the Firefighter's Convention being the same weekend. It came down to the Aloha, and one other hotel in the Crest, and boy, did I choose right!!!!! My decision was based solely on the friendly phone conversation I had with Joni. She was warm, welcoming, and genuinely sounded happy to speak to me. The other place in the Crest had the most rude customer service, and even though their prices were a little cheaper, I wanted I happy experience. Also, the Aloha was rated #1 on TripAdvisor, so, double win!

As soon as we arrived in our room (#305, style "C"), we were amazed at how spacious it was! All the reviews are right - this place is IMMACULATELY clean, which is a big, BIG deal for me. I didn't feel icky walking around barefoot on the rug. The bathroom was spacious, as well. the beds were comfortable, the flatscreen TV's were nice in the living room & bedroom, the full-size fridge is a plus, and the ocean view was gorgeous!!!

Quick tip - if you are staying for an extended period of time, bring extra hangers. There are a few supplied in the room, but there are no closets - just one hanging rack. There are, however, plenty of drawers for clothes that can be folded!

It's about a 10-minute walk to the end of the boardwalk from the hotel, which my husband and I didn't mind... who doesn't love a nice walk along the beach? (It is helpful to have a car, as there isn't much within walking distance of the hotel besides the beach & boardwalk). We had breakfast from the Coffee Shop one morning - a porkroll, egg, & cheese sandwich on a bagel, which was very good! We also loved the pavilion on the beach right across the street... such a lovely spot. The hotel pool was absolutely delightful and clean, and very refreshing!! It was a nice alternative to the beach - we didn't go in the ocean since the waves were too rough, and it got a little windy so the sand was blowing everywhere. Even the guests were so friendly!

We didn't spend much time on the sundeck, but we did make sure to take in the view from there... the sundeck was lovely, but I wish it was a non-smoking area. The view, though, is quite gorgeous.

I would definitely stay here again... what a wonderful, relaxing way to spend a big birthday!!!
Thank you to all the Aloha staff for making our long weekend so enjoyable (and to Donna for keeping our room so clean, and replacing our towels everyday!!) - we hope to see you again very soon!!!! Keep up the amazing work =o)

Room Tip: Check out the virtual room tours on the website - what you see is exactly what you get. The only di...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pluto9095
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Dear Sherry, Thank you for a wonderful review....we are so happy you enjoyed your first stay at the Aloha and I am sure it will be the first of many. Also Thank You for the kind words and for mentioning how the units are spacious, immaculate, and how comfy our beds are...this year we will be having a lot of new surprises for the motel...(inside and out). Hopefully we will be seeing you for your 31st....God Bless, see you in 2014, Joni
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Reviewed 22 September 2013

At the Aloha, hospitality is spelled with a capital 'H'. Joni, Chris and their friendly staff cannot do enough to make your vacation a memorable experience. The facility is constantly being upgraded and remodeled. When it comes to a vacation you can't beat the views at the Aloha where the ocean and the inlet meet. An additional plus, you can stroll the seawall to the beautiful gardens and views at the Hereford Inlet Lighthouse. Loyal vacationers since 1987, we wouldn't think of spending our vacation anywhere else in the Wildwoods.
Ed and Marie

Room Tip: All rooms have excellent ocean views!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Joan K, Owner at Aloha Oceanfront Motel, responded to this review, 23 September 2013
Hi Ed and Marie, Thank you so very much for taking the time to review the Aloha.....also for noticing and mentioning how we upgrade every year....Your kind words have really hit our hearts and for that let me say Thank You again. We are very lucky to have such a great staff....but it is so easy to be accommodating when it comes to incredible people as yourselves. We will see you in 2014 for another great September ....God Bless, Joni and Chris.
Also consider these accommodations in or near North Wildwood
#7 of 41 in North Wildwood
Lollipop Motel
Lollipop Motel
#2 of 41 in North Wildwood

Been to Aloha Oceanfront Motel? Share your experiences!